In business for over 40 years, our company is a Microsoft Gold Partner for Software Application Development. This highest level of partnership indicates that our company has been evaluated for its software development and customer service expertise and was found to be in the top 1% of the 640,000 Microsoft partners worldwide.
A growing company, we are searching for more team members to add to our expanding Application Support team. Our company develops supply chain software used in warehouse, distribution center, fulfillment operations and manufacturing facilities.
- Professionalism: the ability to represent our brand, products
andclients in a positive business-like manner
- Effective communication skills: proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, etc.
- Intellectual curiosity: the interest in helping others to solve problems
- Ability to be calm and patient when interacting with clients: the ability to endure stressful engagement with clients who may be frustrated while resolving their issues effectively
Required Experience & Education
- 2 years of work experience in an application support or customer service role
- Minimum of 2 years of college, preferably 4-year degree.
Day-to-day technical support and timely resolution of basic incident support tickets for problem resolution
- The assessment and triage of determining if problems should be resolved by Tier 2 or Tier 3 teams
- Collecting information via
conversationwith clients using phone/email or chat
- Accessing and properly documenting knowledgebase articles, company archives
- Communicating directly with
clientpromptly and appropriately to provide updates
- Creating a positive, satisfying customer support experience
- Tracking work assignments
Tier 1 Application Support team members who learn and perform well will advance to the next level. Once you have mastered the skills of the Tier 1 Technical Support Specialist position, we will train you to develop the skills and knowledge needed to advance to a Tier 2 Application Support Specialist position.
- Hands-on learning of our software using online learning system and company experts
- Mentoring by experienced software
useron the Application Support team
- Once the candidate has mastered the software, technical training will ensue. The candidate will be provided with
real worldsupport tickets as learning opportunities and will work hand-in-hand with Tech Support and software experts to understand SQL, database and operational issues.
Other jobs at Datex