Saves Time, Money and Frustration
In business since 1978, Datex has participated in many EDI solutions projects. In working with other vendors, our team has developed a strategy to EDI implementation easier, faster, more cost efficient and much less frustrating. In trusting Datex, your company would be working with one company to meet all EDI needs rather than having to engage with multiple vendors, making your project less complicated and costly to manage.
- Single source EDI vendor streamlines communications
- Speeds up EDI project delivery
- Reduces project complexity by eliminated additional vendors and IT resources
- Speedy EDI problem resolution
- Reduced IT resource burden
- US based support
- Free software updates included
In today’s fast paced world, EDI solutions are a business necessity
Why does your business need EDI management?
- To meet industry expectations
- To communicate with trading partners in the most efficient way possible
- To reduce errors and manual data entry
- To improve order fulfillment rates
- To improve customer and trading partner satisfaction rates
- To attract and retain new business
- To save money, time and labor
- To reduce order-to-cash cycle
- To provide real time data for reporting and critical decision making
- To minimize retailer chargeback fees
- To enable your business to handle more customers
Find out how Datex can reduce EDI costs and help you streamline communications with your trading partners.
See what Datex FootPrint WMS can do for you.
Order & Financial Series 180 – Return Merchandise Authorization and Notification Used by retailers to request return authorization for products and by suppliers to authorize return or disposition of product 810 (INVOIC) – Invoice Provides invoice...read more
ANSI ASC X12 EDI Transactions for supply chain and transportation logistics. This infographic includes transactions broken down into categories such as order and financial series, transportation air and motor series (TAM), Transportation Ocean Series...read more
Today, supply chain operations must move faster than ever before, largely due to the deluge of individual consumer orders that must be processed from online shoppers. Operational and order processing speed can provide a competitive advantage and affect the...read more
Q&A with Datex Blog From time to time, we will post a blog that provides answers to some of the questions Datex team members are most frequently asked. Feel free to email us, call us or send us suggestions for our blog via web chat. We would love to hear from you!...read more
Many supply chain operations do not have the technical capabilities to meet everyday supply chain traceability needs. Members at every stage of the supply chain need to be...read more
The increasing number of product recalls, concerns about bioterrorism, product counterfeit, contamination and foodborne illness outbreaks have forced the need to greater product...read more
Omnichannel retail is an integrated approach that makes sure that consumers have a consistent, unified experience across both online and offline channels. To consumers, the customer experience is paramount. Whether the consumer shops online, in a brick and mortar...read more