Saves Time, Money and Frustration
In business since 1978, Datex has participated in many EDI solutions projects. In working with other vendors, our team has developed a strategy to EDI implementation easier, faster, more
- Single source EDI vendor streamlines communications
- Speeds up EDI project delivery
- Reduces project complexity by eliminated additional vendors and IT resources
- Speedy EDI problem resolution
- Reduced IT resource burden
- Free software updates included
fast paced world, EDI solutions are a business necessity
Why does your business need EDI management?
- To meet industry expectations
- To communicate with trading partners in the most efficient way possible
- To reduce errors and manual data entry
- To improve order fulfillment rates
- To improve customer and trading partner satisfaction rates
- To attract and retain new business
- To save money, time and labor
- To reduce order-to-cash cycle
- To provide
real timedata for reporting and critical decision making
- To minimize retailer chargeback fees
- To enable your business to handle more customers
Find out how Datex can reduce EDI costs and help you streamline communications with your trading partners.
Order & Financial Series 180 – Return Merchandise Authorization and Notification Used by retailers to request return authorization for products and by suppliers to authorize return or disposition of product 810 (INVOIC) – Invoice Provides...read more
ANSI ASC X12 EDI Transactions for supply chain and transportation logistics. This infographic includes transactions broken down into categories such as order and financial series, transportation air and motor series (TAM), Transportation Ocean Series...read more
Today, supply chain operations must move faster than ever before, largely due to the deluge of individual consumer orders that must be processed from online shoppers. Operational and order processing speed can provide a competitive advantage and affect the...read more
Q&A with Datex Blog From time to time, we will post a blog that provides answers to some of the questions Datex team members are most frequently asked. Feel free to email us, call us or send us suggestions for our blog via web chat. We would love to hear from...read more
Many supply chain operations do not have the technical capabilities to meet everyday supply chain traceability needs. Members at every stage of the supply chain need to be...read more
The increasing number of product recalls, concerns about bioterrorism, product counterfeit, contamination and foodborne illness outbreaks have forced the need to greater product...read more
Not ready to speak to a sales rep?
No worries! Give us some basic info and we will simply send you more information.
Schedule a Demo
Schedule a real-time WMS system demonstration.
Ready to Talk Now
Have a Datex expert contact you.