Saves Time, Money and Frustration
In business since 1978, Datex has participated in many EDI solutions projects. In working with other vendors, our team has developed a strategy to EDI implementation easier, faster, more cost efficient and much less frustrating. In trusting Datex, your company would be working with one company to meet all EDI needs rather than having to engage with multiple vendors, making your project less complicated and costly to manage.
- Single source EDI vendor streamlines communications
- Speeds up EDI project delivery
- Reduces project complexity by eliminated additional vendors and IT resources
- Speedy EDI problem resolution
- Reduced IT resource burden
- US based support
- Free software updates included
In today’s fast paced world, EDI solutions are a business necessity
Why does your business need EDI management?
- To meet industry expectations
- To communicate with trading partners in the most efficient way possible
- To reduce errors and manual data entry
- To improve order fulfillment rates
- To improve customer and trading partner satisfaction rates
- To attract and retain new business
- To save money, time and labor
- To reduce order-to-cash cycle
- To provide real time data for reporting and critical decision making
- To minimize retailer chargeback fees
- To enable your business to handle more customers
See what Datex FootPrint WMS can do for you.
Many supply chain operations do not have the technical capabilities to meet everyday supply chain traceability needs. Members at every stage of the supply chain need to be able to complete fast, accurate product recalls, identify counterfeit or contaminated products...read more
The increasing number of product recalls, concerns about bioterrorism, product counterfeit, contamination and foodborne illness outbreaks have forced the need to greater product traceability throughout the supply chain. Using today's information technology tools can...read more
Implementing EDI in a supply chain operation can be a complex process as most supply chain management businesses have many moving pieces. Implementing your electronic data interchange solution using a systematic approach will help your team to complete an effective,...read more
Prior to selecting your EDI vendor, it is critical to define the scope of your project so that you fully understand your supply chain business’ needs, both now and in the future. Once these critical factors have been defined it is time to begin the vendor selection...read more
Electronic data interchange (EDI) is an extremely successful supply chain tool that can help warehouse operators to reduce costs, improve accuracy of operations and increase facility efficiency. As with any other project your team may plan, it is critical to identify...read more
In this easy-to-follow EDI Dictionary, you can view the most commonly used EDI terms and concepts. Reference this guide when generating RFP questions or when viewing vendor websites. EDI implementation and execution can be a complex process. Before undertaking an EDI...read more
Good News Newsletter
Keep up to date on what is going on in the supply chain and logistics industry with our free newsletter.