Take a pro-active approach to reducing dwell time and detention fees
Datex FootPrint® WMS features the integrated functionality of labor management and yard management in combination with real time visibility, customizable alerts, notifications, reporting & dashboards. By unifying this functionality in our warehouse management software, the Datex WMS is able to bridge the gap between the warehouse and the yard for streamlined, efficient operations.
Helps to optimize the yard and streamline operations
- Real-time, accurate trailers and equipment visibility
- Monitors trailer moves and dock door usage
- Tracks & records information about the yard during all managed processes
- Tracks trailers including:
- Yard dwell time
- Amount of time trailer has been in detention
Dock Door Appointment Scheduler
Vibrant visual scheduler makes tracking easy
- Easy-to-use carrier scheduling of dock door appointments
- Colorful visual interface to show status of each dock door
- Drag and Drop…
- Driver Signature on Inbound and Outbound shipments
Enables fast, easy scheduling of workforce for maximum effectiveness
- Schedules and assigns tasks to warehouse workers
- Helps improve cycle times for turning dock doors and performing moves
- Visualize and track workers in real time
- Workflow-driven automated task management
Have real-time actionable data at your fingertips
- Ability to share real time information and reports between system users
- Real time data regarding workforce, shipments, orders, yard and more
Get vital information in the format of your choice
- Track dock door productivity
- Track carrier detention fees
- Reports on daily trailer arrivals and departures
- Reports/dashboards on loads completed per day/week or custom intervals
Notifications and Alerts
Get on the fly alerts whenever there are status changes
- System can notify users when trailers are approaching or are already in detention
- Customizable alerts and notifications keep you up to date
See what Datex FootPrint WMS can do for you.
Puerto Rico’s Pharmaceutical Industry Reacts to Impact of Hurricane Maria Before Hurricane Maria, Puerto Rico had a thriving pharmaceutical industry. That was then, and this is now. Before the hurricane devastated the island, Amgen had their largest manufacturing...
Hospital Health Care Consortium Launches Its Own Drug Company Sick of shortages of critical medications and increased costs on longstanding drug products, a group of American hospitals has launched a not-for-profit pharmaceutical company, Civica RX to gain some...
Today, more than ever before, it is easier for consumers to reach for their computer, Smartphone or tablet before making purchasing decisions. Consumers can (and do) conduct research online to learn about such issues as what is driving up the cost of health care...