Take a pro-active approach to reducing dwell time and detention fees
Datex FootPrint® WMS features the integrated functionality of labor management and yard management in combination with real time visibility, customizable alerts, notifications, reporting & dashboards. By unifying this functionality in our warehouse management software, the Datex WMS is able to bridge the gap between the warehouse and the yard for streamlined, efficient operations.
Helps to optimize the yard and streamline operations
- Real-time, accurate trailers and equipment visibility
- Monitors trailer moves and dock door usage
- Tracks & records information about the yard during all managed processes
- Tracks trailers including:
- Yard dwell time
- Amount of time trailer has been in detention.
Dock Door Appointment Scheduler
Vibrant visual scheduler makes tracking easy
- Easy-to-use carrier scheduling of dock door appointments
- Colorful visual interface to show status of each dock door
- Drag and Drop…
- Driver Signature on Inbound and Outbound shipments
Enables fast, easy scheduling of workforce for maximum effectiveness
- Schedules and assigns tasks to warehouse workers
- Helps improve cycle times for turning dock doors and performing moves
- Visualize and track workers in real time
- Workflow-driven automated task management
Have real-time actionable data at your fingertips
- Ability to share real time information and reports between system users
- Real time data regarding workforce, shipments, orders, yard and more
Get vital information in the format of your choice
- Track dock door productivity
- Track carrier detention fees
- Reports on daily trailer arrivals and departures
- Reports/dashboards on loads completed per day/week or custom intervals
Notifications and Alerts
Get on the fly alerts whenever there are status changes
- System can notify users when trailers are approaching or are already in detention
- Customizable alerts and notifications keep you up to date
Contract packaging is in its heyday for many types of products. The contract packaging and manufacturing industries have changed and become more fast-paced and demand-driven than in the past. Today, both contract packagers and contract manufacturers need to make sure...
Record High Imports Anticipated in Advance of Next Round of China Tariffs New threats of U.S. tariffs on the remaining 325 billion dollars of goods imported from China is anticipated to cause a huge increase of imports from China this spring and summer. Goods shipped...
Pig “Ebola” Sends Shock Waves through Supply Chain The first incidence of African swine fever in China occurred last August on a farm with less than 400 hogs on the outskirts of Shenyang. Although emergency measures were implemented and the outbreak was pronounced to...