Take a pro-active approach to reducing dwell time and detention fees
Datex FootPrint® WMS features the integrated functionality of labor management and yard management in combination with real time visibility, customizable alerts, notifications, reporting & dashboards. By unifying this functionality in our warehouse management software, the Datex WMS is able to bridge the gap between the warehouse and the yard for streamlined, efficient operations.
Helps to optimize the yard and streamline operations
- Real-time, accurate trailers and equipment visibility
- Monitors trailer moves and dock door usage
- Tracks & records information about the yard during all managed processes
- Tracks trailers including:
- Yard dwell time
- Amount of time trailer has been in detention.
Dock Door Appointment Scheduler
Vibrant visual scheduler makes tracking easy
- Easy-to-use carrier scheduling of dock door appointments
- Colorful visual interface to show status of each dock door
- Drag and Drop…
- Driver Signature on Inbound and Outbound shipments
Enables fast, easy scheduling of workforce for maximum effectiveness
- Schedules and assigns tasks to warehouse workers
- Helps improve cycle times for turning dock doors and performing moves
- Visualize and track workers in real time
- Workflow-driven automated task management
Have real-time actionable data at your fingertips
- Ability to share real time information and reports between system users
- Real time data regarding workforce, shipments, orders, yard and more
Get vital information in the format of your choice
- Track dock door productivity
- Track carrier detention fees
- Reports on daily trailer arrivals and departures
- Reports/dashboards on loads completed per day/week or custom intervals
Notifications and Alerts
Get on the fly alerts whenever there are status changes
- System can notify users when trailers are approaching or are already in detention
- Customizable alerts and notifications keep you up to date
Uptick in Data Breaches: Manufacturers Brave Cybersecurity Threats According to the 2019 Manufacturing and Distribution Report, half of the companies surveyed reported that they had experienced a cyberattack or data breach within the past twelve months, with 11...
Why Has Serialization Become Necessary in the Pharma/Life Sciences Industry? Helps to eradicate counterfeit prescription drugs and protect consumers Serialization increases the efficiency of the pharma supply chain Improves inventory visibility Enables collection of...
Bed Bath & Beyond in Free Fall The pressures of modern retailing have taken their toll on major retailer Bed Bath & Beyond. The industry giant reported that sales decreased 6.6% during the last quarter at stores open at least one year. Q1 2019 also saw...