Adaptable. Reliable. Customizable. ABLE to help you uncover greater profitability. Loaded with high value features and functionality, Datex FootPrint WMS Solutions helps supply chain businesses boost productivity and efficiency and empower better decision making with real time operational data.
Developed to be highly reliable and flexible, Datex warehouse management solutions utilize an innovative database architecture and design to minimize data loss, simplify report writing and help increase the speed of searches and system performance.
- Configurable workflow-driven processes
- Workflow minimizes errors and manual workarounds
- Software easy to learn, use and master
- FREE software upgrades without any additional cost
- Feature-rich WMS software and innovative functionality
- “Drag and drop” reporting
If you are a third party logistics (3PL) provider, your business is complicated enough-your software shouldn’t be. Your warehouse management solution should be highly flexible with a myriad of options and scalable to meet your changing business needs and that of all your clients. Datex FootPrint WMS creates a nearly seamless synchronization of people, technology and the proper business processes to achieve the results your business needs to remain competitive and efficient in today’s tough economic climate. Using leading edge technology from Microsoft including Microsoft .NET platform, Microsoft SQL database and the Microsoft Windows Workflow Foundation, our warehouse management system delivers undeniable results and typically an ROI in months, not years.
Datex experts, never third party vendors bring their real world supply chain experience to support your implementation.
On site, online and web training options. Datex experts will customize a training program to meet the needs of your organization.
Microsoft Gold Partner
Datex is one of the top 1% of 640,000 Microsoft partners in the global ecosystem-the highest form of expertise validation.
Datex FootPrint Enterprise Warehouse Management System is ideal for organizations in need of a powerful solution to provide the visibility, functionality, scalability and flexibility to be used across an enterprise, in multi-warehouse, multi-location scenarios.
- 3PL: Our WMS handles recurring and anniversary billing, captures and bills for accessorial charges
- Cold Storage: Datex FootPrint WMS handles temperature capture, track & trace, multiple simultaneous holds and provides online visibility.
- Manufacturing: The Datex WMS handles production order entry, multiple level Bill of Materials, product substitution or change, single, cluster and batch picking and much more.
- Warehousing & Distribution: The Datex WMS handles dock door scheduling, kitting & assembly; single, batch, cluster & wave picking and provides excellent track and trace..
- Courier/Transportation & Logistics: Datex courier industry specialists provide value added services to keep your business running 24/7/365
- Food Manufacturing Processing: Datex FootPrint WMS provides catch weight, order entry by weight, multiple holds & releases and full track & trace.
- Pharmaceutical: Use new tools provided by Datex FootPrint WMS for added security, audit trail, electronic signature and more to meet FDA 21 CFR Part 11 requirements.
- Precious Metals & High Value Storage: Datex FootPrint WMS handles specialized inventory in a variety of container types, has enhanced tracking capabilities and can capture and record variable weights
Datex has developed a strategy to make EDI implementation easier, faster, and more cost efficient. With Datex EDI you get:
- Single source EDI vendor streamlines communications
- Faster EDI project delivery
- Reduction in project complexity
- Speedy EDI problem resolution
- Reduced IT resource burden
- US based support
- Free software updates
See what Datex FootPrint WMS can do for you.
Selecting a warehouse site can be a highly complex decision that will impact the success of your business both short and long term. In this guide we briefly review some of the top factors to consider when selecting the best warehouse site for your business. These...read more
As shoppers become more tech-savvy and demand that retailers offer a more mobile, cross-functional shopping experience the retail industry as a whole has undergone a variety of drastic changes. In prior years traditional brick and mortar retailers saw steep declines...read more
Good News Newsletter
Keep up to date on what is going on in the supply chain and logistics industry with our free newsletter.