Adaptable. Reliable. Customizable.
ABLE to help you uncover greater profitability.
Loaded with high value features and functionality, Datex FootPrint WMS Solutions helps supply chain businesses boost productivity and efficiency and empower better decision making with real time operational data.
Why Datex WMS?
With our extensive experience with warehouse, distribution, 3PL, manufacturing and other supply chain operations, the Datex WMS has been developed to save time, labor and operational costs.
- Handles any kind of goods
- Excels at specialized handling & storage
- Ideal for regulated goods
- User friendly, easy to learn
- Configurable to your needs
- Less costly & time consuming to customize
- Free upgrades with support & maintenance agreements
- Ideal for complex operations
Developed to be highly reliable and flexible, Datex warehouse management solutions utilize an innovative database architecture and design to minimize data loss, simplify report writing and help increase the speed of searches and system performance.
Developed specifically to meet the needs of third party logistics providers, Datex FootPrint 3PL WMS easily handles complex operations and any kind of inventory. Our 3PL WMS helps enable your business to meet the needs of a wide range of customers and be more competitive.
- Customizable, flexible billing engine
- Captures & bills for value added services
- Create customer specific invoices, labels, reports, etc.
- Segregate inventory by owner
- 24/7 web portal accessible anywhere on any type of device
- Cutting edge functionality for e-commerce & omni-channel fulfillment
Datex experts, never third party vendors bring their real world supply chain experience to support your implementation.
On site, online and web training options. Datex experts will customize a training program to meet the needs of your organization.
VIP Support & FREE Upgrades
All support provided by Datex employees, never third parties. Free upgrades-without having to read the fine print or disclaimers
Rely on Datex for integrations to technology, material handling, shipping carriers and other solutions to extend your business beyond the four walls of the warehouse. Let Datex experts provide integration services to save your company time, money and frustration.
- Shipping carriers
- Finance & accounting
- CRM & other back-office systems
- Material handling solutions
- And much more
Datex has developed a strategy to make EDI implementation easier, faster, and more cost efficient. With Datex EDI you get:
- Single source EDI vendor streamlines communications
- Faster EDI project delivery
- Reduction in project complexity
- Speedy EDI problem resolution
- Reduced IT resource burden
- US based support
- Free software updates
A Microsoft Gold Partner for Application Development, Datex experts start with industry best practices when developing adaptable functionality needed for our WMS. Because our WMS is workflow-based, it can be configured to meet your needs without the need for costly source code changes.
- Service oriented architecture (SOA)
- Object Oriented Design
- HTML5 web portal
- Biztalk for EDI
- Web APIs for integrations with WMS
- Award winning WMS developed using cutting edge Microsoft technology including:
- Microsoft Windows Workflow Foundation
Buying only the modules you need helps keep software project cost and implementation timeline better under control and within your budget.
See what Datex FootPrint WMS can do for you.
Omnichannel and consumers are effecting the supply chain as we know it. The average percentage of internet users who say they are addicted to their digital media devices is 59 percent. The data shows 76 percent of 14 to 24 year olds are addicted to their digital media...read more
Consumer behavior is having a powerful transformative effect across America. You may have noticed that U.S. shopping malls are closing at an alarming rate. According to a report from Credit Suisse, between 20 and 25% of American malls will close within 5 years. ...read more
By Laura Olson, Director of Sales and Marketing The news that Amazon is buying Whole Foods got me thinking. What do these two businesses have in common? What kind of synergy exists to fuel this new strategic alliance? Both Amazon and Whole Foods pride themselves on...read more