A WMS for Market Visionaries That Brings Decades of Expertise Under Your Roof to Propel Your Business Forward
Datex Values and Cultivates Its Partnerships with Its 3PL Clients
We chose Datex FootPrint WMS because of its flexibility, and it had the functionality that we needed. We felt we would get better communications, better partnership with Datex than with a bigger WMS vendor. For me personally, what I value most is being able to talk to the same group of people. We’ve been speaking with the same group of people for the last ten years and that speaks volumes. They know and understand our business.
Using Datex WMS Ensures 3PLs Can Satisfy Customers’ Needs
Being able to track inventory as it comes in and tracking inventory as it leaves our warehouse and being able to report that back to the customer in real time is very valuable. Again, that real time component is something that every customer, when we say those words, their ears perk up.
We need that visibility, being able to report to the client exactly what’s been going on such as the movements that have been happening in the warehouse where their inventory is going, inside the warehouse or inside and out. Reporting is very valuable to us. We track lot numbers and products that are going into a component or into a material and then where it’s going from there. Having that level of detail and visibility is very valuable to our clients as well as the necessary flexibility and customization ability.
What’s New From Datex
Our new unified SaaS platform tailored for logistics providers.
- Proprietary platform empowers logistics professionals to craft sophisticated applications by seamlessly linking disparate systems
- Designs interfaces through user-friendly, low code studio
- EDI X12 and retail compliance
- Low code/no code platform
- Tailored user experience
Datex FootPrint WMS
- Premier SaaS application hosted on Microsoft Azure
- Fully integrated, composed, published and managed within our wavelength platform
- Intuitive drag-and-drop simplicity
- Zero downtime update capabilities
- Empowers clients to swiftly deploy customized enterprise solutions to meet complex operational needs
Learn How We Create Positive Impact for Your Business
Accelerates Onboarding and Time to Revenue
- System advanced capabilities enable faster onboarding of both customers and associates, accelerate your revenue generation
Captures Every Billable Activity
- Flexible billing engine guarantees accurate billing for even the most unique circumstances
- Eliminates underbilling concerns, ensuring your money will not get lost in the complexity of your operations
Transforms the User Experience
- New simplified role-driven user interface tailored to customer requirements
- User interface easily updates whenever a single requirement changes
- Enables users to focus more intently, boosting productivity and throughput and minimizing errors and wasted time
Provides Total Visibility and Proactively Solve Problems
- Gain a single source of truth with unified visibility across entire transaction lifecycle, capturing every aspect of your operations
- Critical real time information is front and center
- Leverages predictive analytics to give you the power to preemptively solve problems and deliver top notch customer service
Integrates Seamlessly with Third Party Solutions
- Empower your team with low code options for custom integrations
- Access our extensive library of pre-built and native integrations
- Stay seamlessly connected to the digital world so you can open up new markets and alternative fulfillment capabilities
Now in SaaS
Datex FootPrint WMS is a SaaS warehouse management system designed for visionary 3PL companies with complex customer demands and ambitious growth plans who see technology as a strategic differentiator to achieving exponential revenue growth and unparalleled efficiency.
- Tenant isolation
- Hosted on Microsoft Azure environment
- Flexible functional modules
- Industry-based validations
- Native customized mobile solution
- Easily scalable for growth
How is Datex FootPrint 3PL WMS Different?
Strategically focused on solving 3PL challenges across multiple verticals
Sophisticated billing engine designed to capture services performed by 3PLs
- Handles any configuration without creating workarounds or customizations that could break in an upgrade
- Prevents revenue leakage
Multiple package level serialization and inventory aggregation
Including identification by:
Unit of measure
Historical activity trace
Proprietary unified SaaS platform developed for 3PLs
- Facilitates quick, agile implementation methodology
Maintains inventory across multiple owners, divisions, departments, and types enabling quick transfer from one owner to another
EDI & Integrations
In working with other vendors, our team has developed a strategy to EDI implementation easier, faster, more cost efficient and much less frustrating.
Truly workflow-based, our WMS automates processes for increased accuracy, efficiency and labor savings & can be used for the handling & storage of any type of goods.
Pharmaceutical & cold storage industry experts including WMS for CMO & CPO, the foremost third part billing engine on the market today, helps ensure regulatory compliance, serialization with aggregation, validation services, IARW compliant reports & more.
The new Datex Customer Portal is the gateway to real time information, control and resources for the customers of third party logistics.
Reporting & Analytics
The Datex warehouse management system (WMS) equips your business with the flexibility needed to make immediate changes so that you always have access to critical information on demand.
Connect with Datex WMS
Explore 20+ integrations that makes your day-to-day workflow more efficient and familiar. Our extensive development tools might also strike your fancy.
What is Datex White-Glove Concierge Service?
With seamless service from sales to support, Datex takes great pride in orchestrating exceptional personalized services for each client. From integrations and EDI, to hardware, software and new technologies, Datex provides single point of contact end-to-end solutions and executive-level attention to help your business optimize your technology investment.