User Conference 2019
February 4-7, 2019 • Disney’s Contemporary Resort • Orlando, FL
Register by September 30th to get Discounted Registration!
Supply Chain Technology
Datex specializes in innovative technology for the supply chain industry; hardware, supply chain management solutions & professional services
Adjust software to fit your needs at a fraction of the cost of other supply chain management solutions
Fast, Agile, Reliable
Innovative database architecture and design increases search speed & system performance, minimizes data loss and maximizes uptime
3PL WMS Web Portal Enables Self-Serve Operations
- Reduces need for customer service labor
- 3PL customers can act as own portal administrators
- Access real-time inventory, orders, shipments, reports & more
- Works with any device or browser
- User-friendly feature-rich customer-branded portal
The Most Flexible 3PL WMS Billing System on the Market Today
- Capture & bill for all the value-added services you provide
- Split costs between different entities, even departments
- Accommodates complex & unusual contract terms
- Bill for charges on a percentage or rate basis
- Creates multi-year contracts, with or without rate increases
Consecutive Years as Inbound Logistics Top Logistics IT Provider
Years in Business
Industry Specific Supply Chain Technology
Core System Features
Freight and Logistics Industry Optimistic about Next Three Months According to July 2018 survey of the logistics and transportation industry by TCompanies, 70% of respondents are optimistic about the U.S. economy over the next three months. Survey...
From the United Kingdom to the United States, Canada and China, countries around the globe have put into place governmental regulations to safeguard the health and well-being of consumers with respect to medical devices, pharmaceuticals and life science goods. In...
Will Amazon Put 3PLs Out of Business? Ratings agency Standard & Poors reacted to reports that Amazon is working to start its own in-house delivery function. According to the industry expert, Amazon moving into the delivery lane is not anticipated to be a...