Cold storage warehouse providers have more complex conditions when handling refrigerated and frozen inventory. Combined with the complications of handling food and pharmaceuticals, this creates the need for a warehouse management system that is specifically developed for cold storage warehouse management. Having a WMS with specific features developed to meet these needs helps attract and retain clients, generate additional potential revenue and produce savings in labor and time.
Temperature Controlled Environments
Datex FootPrint Cold Storage Warehouse Management Software facilitates Temperature Capture, provides the ability to restrict inventory to specific temperature zones, and allows you to select a primary and secondary location for storage
Workflow-Driven WMS Powers Flexible, Efficient Warehouse Operations
What is Workflow?
- Workflow is a set of activities that
isjoined together to form a process that incorporates rules and business logic
- Workflow depicts operational processes from start to finish, facilitating greater transparency and changes
The Datex Workflow-Based WMS Curbs Ongoing Costs & Ensures Flexible Operations
- Workflow-driven systems are more flexible and less expensive to adapt than WMS that rely on static hard coding
- Datex can train your IT resources to adapt workflows to enable you to make changes to your operations
Your Reports, Your Way
Customizable “Drag and Drop” Reporting Using
Real Time Data
- Select from our list of 70+ standardized reports or create your own
- Create reports and dashboards on the fly by dragging and dropping fields into place in the Report Builder
- Create graphs, charts, maps and diagrams
- Users can view, manage and subscribe to reports for automatic delivery
- Share reports and dashboards with other users or publish on the web portal
Variable Weights and Measurements
Datex FootPrint WMS handles inventory with inconsistent product weights (Catch/variable weight functionality), and the system is capable of using variable units of measure.
Food Product Track and Trace
Track and trace food products by:
Activity Based Billing
With Datex FootPrint WMS, you can charge your customers accessorial fees from handheld or desktop computer automatically, and create customized contracts for each client to bill accordingly.
Trading Partner Integration
Able to integrate with critical software including accounting, ERP, MRP, material handling solutions, shipping carriers and more.
Not ready to speak to a sales rep or schedule a demo?
No worries! Give us some basic info and we will simply send you more information.
8 AM to 5 PM Eastern Time
Ready to Talk Now
Have a Datex WMS or Hardware expert contact you.