Datex FootPrint® 4PL WMS
Comprehensive, Configurable, Consequential:
The Datex 4PL Solution
Datex FootPrint® WMS is unlike any other warehouse management system on the supply chain solutions market today. Uncompromising in its innovation, Datex developers leveraged Microsoft tools to create a Tier 1 WMS that is chock full of easy-to-use practical features and functionality and endowed with unimaginable flexibility.
Datex 4PL WMS provides all the features of our award-winning 3PL WMS PLUS added visibility across your customers’ supply chains. In keeping with current technology trends, the Datex 4PL WMS suite is easy to learn, use and master and has a familiar user interface. Developed specifically to handle the rigors of 3rd party operations, the Datex 4PL WMS suite includes a myriad of tools for saving time, money and labor.
Here are a few highlights:
Ability to segregate inventory by owner
Capable of customizing billing, invoices, processes, labels, reports and much more
4PL WMS Supply Chain Web Portal with Uncompromising Visibility
Use Datex 4PL Warehouse Management Solution to See Across a Network of Warehouses
Building on its foundation of award-winning third party logistics warehouse management software, Datex has made it easier for 3PL and 4PL logistics providers to have enhanced visibility using its web portal. The Datex customer portal enables 3PL and 4PL logistics providers to reduce costs and save time and customer service labor with this easy-to-set up and use online tool:
- User friendly web portal that customers can administer with only minimal help
- Customers can readily operate across their supply chain networks to:
- Monitor inventory levels as well as inbound and outbound shipments
- Upload new orders
- Obtain reports and dashboards
- Set up alerts and notifications
- Review billing
- Monitor outstanding orders and those in transit
- Facilitate inventory replenishment
- Monitor metrics about operational performance
- Track and trace
Our 4PL WMS is Integration-Ready
From EDI and enterprise resource planning to transportation management systems, multicarrier shipping software, shipping carriers, e-commerce gateways and platforms and beyond, Datex FootPrint WMS is ready for connection to provide a seamless flow of information.
Datex integration service available
A 4PL Warehouse Management System with a Multitude of Capabilities
- Multi-warehouse capabilities
- Multi-currency systems
- Specialized functionality available for cold storage warehouses
The 4PL Solution: One WMS for Many Industries
From pick pack and ship distribution centers to 3PLs that require proof of delivery capabilities for last mile delivery service, Datex FootPrint® WMS can be used for any commodity in single or multi-warehouse scenarios.
- Ideal for handling multiple logistics providers and 3PL warehouses across vast supply chains
- Comprehensive track and trace down to ingredient and raw material level
- Facilitates regulatory compliance for food and beverage, pharmaceutical and life sciences goods
- Can provide serialization with aggregation, in keeping with pharmaceutical regulations and industry trends
- Enables customization of operational processes including D2C fulfillment process, pick pack and more
Why Datex for 4PL WMS
Datex is more than just a software company with an award-winning warehouse management solution. Our company specializes in concierge-level care for our clients. We understand that our clients are experts in their operations and rely on Datex as technology partners, instrumental in powering their operations with the best software, support and services.
Cut out complexity
Innovative supply chain solutions software company
Personalized concierge service
Build your solution.
These handheld, wearable and vehicle-mounted computers and printers, paired with Datex FootPrint® WMS, are purpose-built to provide enterprise-level support for your warehousing needs.
Looking for industry-specific WMS information?
Pharma 3PL WMS