Finally, a WMS Designed for Flexibility
- Architecture designed to accommodate the continual evolution of technology
- Open APIs facilitate integrations
- “Drag and drop” customizable reporting using SSRS
- Create or adapt reports and dashboards to meet your needs
Embedded Workflow and Query Functionality Facilitate WMS Customization without Source Code Changes
Workflow tool represents business logic, decision making and processes graphically
Your IT resources can be trained by Datex to adapt workflows to meet the needs of your customers
Workflows carry through to the next upgrade
Can turn queries into an actionable list
Secured Access and Activity Traceability
- Role-based security facilitates control and monitoring of the WMS by user role
- Comprehensive, immutable audit trail for creation, modification and deletion of records
- Executes checks to determine the validity of the source of the data input
Data read and write commands never impact parent records; instead are appended as a child record (journal record)
Minimizes data loss
Simplifies report writing
Helps increase speed in searches and system performance
Is Your Current WMS Keeping You from Gaining New Clients and Growing Your Business?
Yesterday’s technology may be keeping you from attracting, winning and retaining business. Want your 3PL business to grow? Leverage technology.
Workflow-driven, the Datex WMS can help you expedite multiple or second warehouse implementation projects, resulting in significant savings.
Built in Tiers and Blocks for Quick Deployment
- Functional blocks of software code (function or business entity) connected together over database tier
- Facilitates adding new tools, widgets and controls
FootPrint Environment Manager
Helps clients maintain multiple environments at one time to upgrade from one to another
Enables clients to thoroughly test software and modifications
Ready to get started?
Review our list of Integrations or talk to an expert.