Ideal for 3PL Providers
Activity Based Conditional Rules
Create Separate Workflows for Each Customer
Adapt Your WMS Yourself
Within Datex FootPrint® WMS is a powerful workflow engine that powers business processes throughout the warehouse operation. The “workflow” is a set of activities which, when joined together form a process.
With Datex FootPrint® WMS Workflow you can:
- Change Business Process Without Costly Fees
- Adapt Quickly to Changing Business Conditions
- Eliminate Hard Coded Programming Changes
- React Swiftly to New Customer Needs
- Save Time and Reduce IT Costs
- Have True Flexibility
- Gain A Competitive Advantage
- Provides your company with the ability to make changes quickly
- Your IT staff can be trained to make changes, saving additional professional fees
- Creates the ability for your operation to provide a higher level of service and adapt to dynamic business conditions
All sized warehouse operations, distribution centers, manufacturers, third party logistics (3PL) providers, including those with multiple warehouse locations and virtual warehouses. Even if your company does not have an IT department, changes to workflows can be made quickly by a Datex professional, decreasing typical professional service costs over those entailed with programming changes. Within your organization, having a configurable workflow can have a positive impact on the roles filled by your team members in finance, operations, sales, management and other departments.
How Does Datex FootPrint® WMS Compare?
Datex FootPrint® WMS
Features and Functionality
Easy to learn and configure, Workflow Designer will enable your IT staff to make changes to business processes Flexible, configurable series of activities based upon conditional rules you create Ideal for third party logistics (3PL) providers, it allows you to create separate workflows to meet specific customer needs