A 3PL WMS that is adaptable to meet customer needs & requirements. Generate more revenue for your third party logistics operation by capturing and billing for all the value added services you provide. Use Datex FootPrint WMS to have greater control over your operations and empower better decision making and customer service without adding to your workforce.
3PL WMS Benefits
Developed specifically to handle multiple customers with varying operational processes, documentation and billing needs, Datex FootPrint 3PL WMS provides a full suite of easy to use tools to help make your third party logistics operation more profitable. Our 3PL WMS eliminates errors by automating billing and includes a wizard to make setting up billing fast, easy and accurate.
- Developed for third party logistics providers
- Captures & bills for any & all value added services
- Speeds onboarding of new customers
- Enables easy customization of billing
- Facilitates faster development of customized reports
- Innovative database architecture minimizes data loss & system “lock up”
- Faster search speed & system performance
- Enables you to compete & win new business
- Workflow enables tailoring to customer specifications
- Relies on less expensive SQL vs. Oracle database
- Highly reliable software capable of handling high volume
- Workflow automates operations for greater accuracy
- Enables 24/7 visibility of customer data without staff
3PL WMS Features
Datex 3PL WMS incorporate 3PL requirements into the original design of the software foundation, not as an afterthought or adaptation. This ensures that our warehouse management solutions can handle complex, high volume operations as well as multiple customers serviced by third party logistics providers.
Most highly configurable 3PL billing system on the market today.
- Developed to meet changing technology needs
- Segregates inventory by ownership
- Supports invoice posting to general ledger
- Real time data visibility for customers via web portal
- Store files within the WMS
- Developed in tiers & blocks for quick deployment
- .NET software less costly to support
FREE upgrades with maintenance/support agreement
The most flexible 3PL WMS Billing system in the industry today, Datex FootPrint 3PL WMS includes a billing wizard to make the process fast, accurate and efficient. Simply select the appropriate parameters then respond to the basic questions about contract terms and related billing issues. The 3PL WMS billing wizard uses this information to create a billing schedule then automates the process to reduce the time, labor and error associated with this process.
- Capture and bill for all the value added services you provide
- Handles billing strategies such as:
- Recurring storage
- Initial split month storage
- Anniversary billing
- Inbound/outbound handling charges
- Activity based billing captured via RF handheld
3PL WMS Activity Based Billing
The Datex 3PL WMS can help you increase your profitability to enabling you to capture and bill for all the value added services your operation provides.
Here is one way that Datex FootPrint 3PL WMS increases billing accuracy:
- Scan & capture accessorial charges via RF handheld devices in real time
- RF device transmits charges to the 3PL WMS
- Invoices are posted automatically to the customer’s general ledger
- The 3PL WMS automatically bills based on the respective contract
- Customers can have multiple custom billing for each inventory
Track Billing and Revenue by Customer
Knowing the revenue and cost of each of your 3PL customers is essential to properly managing your operation. Datex FootPrint 3PL WMS includes a sophisticated reporting system that can provide you with this critical information.
A variety of standardized reports are provided in the Datex 3PL WMS and customized reports can be created by “dragging and dropping” fields into the format of your choice. Reporting data is real time, enabling you to make better decisions using timely, accurate information.
Lot Track and Trace
Datex FootPrint WMS is a warehouse management software that can track and trace by Lot, vat code, SKU, UPC, serial number, batch, component, package or vial.
Third party logistics providers frequently encounter the need to transfer inventory between owners. Datex FootPrint WMS provides the ability to record the “outbound shipment” of the original owners’ inventory and the “inbound receipt” for the new owner without having to physically touch inventory or perform typical inbound and outbound processes.
Docs & Labels
Create Customer Specific Documents and Labels
Customer access 24/7
Onboard Customers Quickly and Grow Your 3PL WMS Business
Datex FootPrint WMS relies on workflow rather than static hard coding. A workflow is a set of activities governed by logic and decision making to form a business process. By using workflows as the basis of the warehouse management system to power operational processes, Datex has created a fluid, flexible system that can be changed and customized more easily at much less expense. This allows third party logistics providers to onboard new customers more quickly and efficiently.
See what Datex FootPrint WMS can do for you.
According to the LABOR management strategies in the warehouse study conducted by Peerless Research Group (PRG) on behalf of Logistics Management for Kane Is Able, labor costs in the warehouse account for 50 to 70 percent of the average company’s warehousing budget....read more
To coin a 1978 song by country singer Loretta Lynn, “we’ve come a long way, baby”. The grocery store and corner market of yesteryear is about to change. Are we ready? Today we live in a much more complicated ecommerce and omnichannel world, where we expect fast, low...read more
In this edition of Making Waves, we examine two companies that aid brick and mortar and omnichannel retailers and e-commerce businesses provide personalized last mile delivery and quality customer experiences. We also take a look at a company that is helping smaller...read more