3PL WMS Benefits
- Developed for third party logistics providers
- Captures & bills for any & all value added services
- Speeds onboarding of new customers
- Enables easy customization of billing
- Facilitates faster development of customized reports
- Innovative database architecture minimizes data loss & system “lock up”
- Faster search speed & system performance
- Enables you to compete & win new business
- Workflow enables tailoring to customer specifications
- Relies on less expensive SQL vs. Oracle database
- Highly reliable software capable of handling high volume
- Workflow automates operations for greater accuracy
- Enables 24/7 visibility of customer data without staff
3PL WMS Features
Most highly configurable 3PL billing system on the market today.
- Developed to meet changing technology needs
- Segregates inventory by ownership
- Supports invoice posting to general ledger
- Real time data visibility for customers via web portal
- Store files within the WMS
- Developed in tiers & blocks for quick deployment
- .NET software less costly to support
FREE upgrades with maintenance/support agreement
The most flexible 3PL WMS Billing system in the industry today, Datex FootPrint 3PL WMS includes a billing wizard to make the process fast, accurate and efficient. Simply select the appropriate parameters then respond to the basic questions about contract terms and related billing issues. The 3PL WMS billing wizard uses this information to create a billing schedule then automates the process to reduce the time, labor and error associated with this process.
Lot Track and Trace
Datex FootPrint WMS is a warehouse management software that can track and trace by Lot, vat code, SKU, UPC, serial number, batch, component, package or vial.
Third party logistics providers frequently encounter the need to transfer inventory between owners. Datex FootPrint WMS provides the ability to record the “outbound shipment” of the original owners’ inventory and the “inbound receipt” for the new owner without having to physically touch inventory or perform typical inbound and outbound processes.
Docs & LabelsCreate Customer Specific Documents and Labels
Onboard Customers Quickly and Grow Your 3PL WMS Business
Datex FootPrint WMS relies on workflow rather than static hard coding. A workflow is a set of activities governed by logic and decision making to form a business process. By using workflows as the basis of the warehouse management system to power operational processes, Datex has created a fluid, flexible system that can be changed and customized more easily at much less expense. This allows third party logistics providers to onboard new customers more quickly and efficiently.
See what Datex FootPrint WMS can do for you.
Omnichannel retail is an integrated approach that makes sure that consumers have a consistent, unified experience across both online and offline channels. To consumers, the customer experience is paramount. Whether the consumer shops online, in a brick and mortar...read more