3PL WMS Benefits
Developed specifically to handle multiple customers with varying operational processes, documentation and billing needs, Datex FootPrint 3PL WMS provides a full suite of easy to use tools to help make your third party logistics operation more profitable. Our 3PL WMS eliminates errors by automating billing and includes a wizard to make setting up billing fast, easy and accurate.
- Developed for third party logistics providers
- Captures & bills for any & all value added services
- Speeds onboarding of new customers
- Enables easy customization of billing
- Facilitates faster development of customized reports
- Innovative database architecture minimizes data loss & system “lock up”
- Faster search speed & system performance
- Enables you to compete & win new business
- Workflow enables tailoring to customer specifications
- Relies on less expensive SQL vs. Oracle database
- Highly reliable software capable of handling high volume
- Workflow automates operations for greater accuracy
- Enables 24/7 visibility of customer data without staff
3PL WMS Features
Datex 3PL WMS incorporate 3PL requirements into the original design of the software foundation, not as an afterthought or adaptation. This ensures that our warehouse management solutions can handle complex, high volume operations as well as multiple customers serviced by third party logistics providers.
Most highly configurable 3PL billing system on the market today.
- Store files within the WMS
- Developed in tiers & blocks for quick deployment
- .NET software less costly to support
FREE upgrades with maintenance/support agreement
- Developed to meet changing technology needs
- Segregates inventory by ownership
- Supports invoice posting to general ledger
- Real time data visibility for customers via web portal
The most flexible 3PL WMS Billing system in the industry today, Datex FootPrint 3PL WMS includes a billing wizard to make the process fast, accurate and efficient. Simply select the appropriate parameters then respond to the basic questions about contract terms and related billing issues. The 3PL WMS billing wizard uses this information to create a billing schedule then automates the process to reduce the time, labor and error associated with this process.
Workflow-Driven WMS Powers Flexible, Efficient Warehouse Operations
What is Workflow?
- Workflow is a set of activities that
isjoined together to form a process that incorporates rules and business logic
- Workflow depicts operational processes from start to finish, facilitating greater transparency and changes
The Datex Workflow-Based WMS Curbs Ongoing Costs & Ensures Flexible Operations
- Workflow-driven systems are more flexible and less expensive to adapt than WMS that rely on static hard coding
- Datex can train your IT resources to adapt workflows to enable you to make changes to your operations
Your Reports, Your Way
Customizable “Drag and Drop” Reporting Using
Real Time Data
- Select from our list of 70+ standardized reports or create your own
- Create reports and dashboards on the fly by dragging and dropping fields into place in the Report Builder
- Create graphs, charts, maps and diagrams
- Users can view, manage and subscribe to reports for automatic delivery
- Share reports and dashboards with other users or publish on the web portal
Not ready to speak to a sales rep or schedule a demo?
No worries! Give us some basic info and we will simply send you more information.
8 AM to 5 PM Eastern Time
Ready to Talk Now
Have a Datex WMS or Hardware expert contact you.