In business for over 40 years, our company is a Microsoft Gold Partner for Software Application Development. This highest level of partnership indicates that our company has been evaluated for its software development and customer service expertise and was found to be in the top 1% of the 640,000 Microsoft partners worldwide.
A growing company, we are searching for more team members to add to our expanding Application Support team. Our company develops supply chain software used in warehouse, distribution center, fulfillment operations and manufacturing facilities.
The Application Support Tier 2 Specialist provides IT support to our clients in the warehouse, distribution, 3PL
Required Experience, Education & Skills
- 2 years of work experience in an application support or customer service role
- Minimum of 2 years of college, preferably
- Familiarity with database and software development concepts. Knowledge of SQL Environment, Microsoft Visual Studio, Report Builder, Crystal Reports.
- Professional demeanor in dealing with customers via phone and/or email
- Ability to coordinate assignments and follow up on outstanding issues for escalation and resolution purposes.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
- Organization and multi-tasking skills,
abilityto track several projects concurrently.
- Ability to work independently and in cooperation with others
Other jobs at Datex