Today, technology is everywhere, from Smartwatches which record heart rates to artificial intelligence, robotics and drones in supply chain warehouses. Over the past year, the world has witnessed the importance of supply chains in producing and transporting goods for consumer and business use. Technology is an essential part of that equation. As amazing as innovative technology is, it all depends on people to make it work and keep it running as well as a strong administrative and finance team.
Our 40+ year old company is well established in the supply chain technology industry and has been growing steadily year after year. As essential workers, our team develops, sells, and supports enterprise software that helps ensure the continued operation of the supply chain.
About Our Company:
- Continually Expanding: Mid-sized supply chain software developer with headquarters in Clearwater, Florida and offices in Los Angeles, California, Montreal, Quebec and Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Growth-Oriented: Our business focuses on people, processes, leading edge technology, and our award-winning software product.
- Focused on Excellence: As a longstanding Microsoft Gold Partner, our company is in the highest echelon of partnership, ranking in the top 1% of 600,000 Microsoft partners worldwide.
- Collaboration and Partnership: Our corporate culture embraces the sharing of information, personal growth and learning from each other, the industries we serve, as well as our clients and partners.
- Adaptability: The nature of working in the technology field involves the constant need for flexibility, to embrace, enable and facilitate change in ourselves, our work, as with our teams and clients.
Are you a “get it done” task-driven professional looking for a role in a technology company? This position is a good entry point into working for a technology business that has been growing consistently and in need of more team members to help ensure our continued success.
The Sales Assistant role is critical to ensuring the capture and documentation of vital information during the sales process. Providing support to a small sales team, the successful candidate will be able to work as part of a team as well as independently. This position requires focus as well as the ability to take and act on direction in a timely and accurate manner using Microsoft Office tools.
Experience and/or knowledge of the supply chain/logistics industry is a plus but not required.
Basic Job Description:
- Assist Software Solutions Consultants with inputting data properly into CRM
- Assist with service department RMAs
- Assist sales and marketing executives on specific projects and tasks
- Establish, run and process reports
- Assimilate information, metrics, etc. into digestible format for department use
- Assist in planning and executing events in concert with marketing/business development team
- Ability to follow directions, prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Ability to learn and use computerized marketing and sales systems including CRM, email database and data mining
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of proper grammar/spelling
- Experience working in an office setting and knowledge of office protocols
- Intermediate proficiency in using Microsoft programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work closely with others as well as independently
- Ability to navigate and interact with multiple internal business units
Minimum requirement: two years working in an office environment. Associate’s degree or higher preferred.
The candidate in this role will work remotely Monday through Friday. No travel is required.
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Other jobs at Datex