Today, technology is everywhere, from Smartwatches which record heart rates to artificial intelligence, robotics and drones in supply chain warehouses. Over the past year, the world has witnessed the importance of supply chains in producing and transporting goods for consumer and business use. Technology is an essential part of that equation. As amazing as innovative technology is, it all depends on people to make it work and keep it running.
If you are looking for a job in the tech field and excel in Microsoft tools and services including SSRS and SSIS, you may find a home with us. Our 40+ year old company is well established in the supply chain technology industry and has been growing steadily year after year. As essential workers, our team develops, sells and supports technologies that help ensure the continued operation of the supply chain.
Why Join Our Team?
- Remote work culture
- Open, supportive, collaborative atmosphere
- Diverse, multi-cultural workforce
- Long term employees help provide guidance and encourage team success
- Established career paths, geared toward advancement
- Usage of personal growth and development plans to encourage individual learning and skills enhancement
- Competitive salary and benefits including health and dental insurance, 401K, paid time off
Role and Job Responsibilities:
- Acknowledge and respond to clients’ support request tickets in a timely manner.
- Gather necessary information from clients
- Provide attentive service
- Quickly and accurately resolve support tickets in a manner which addresses the questions and concerns of clients
- Troubleshoot and support basic database features, SSRS and SSIS
- Document CRM and other records regarding how the problem was resolved
- Support client use of enterprise supply chain software and databases in production environments
- Assist in the continual update and development of support and training documentation
Skills and Qualifications:
Technical Experience, Expertise and Education:
- Technical, Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Basic knowledge of:
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SQL Server Database Administrator experience; performance tuning
- Experience developing for or supporting Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence (BI) stack
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in an IT related environment
- Knowledge of Agile work practices
Soft Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization
- Dependable: more reliable than spontaneous
- Solid work ethic geared towards proving high quality service to clients
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects.
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction.
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture.
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even in the face of possible failure.
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with minimal direction.
- Skilled at prioritizing and organizing work
Other jobs at Datex
Implementation Technical Associate