Today, technology is everywhere, from Smartwatches which record heart rates to artificial intelligence, robotics and drones in supply chain warehouses. Over the past year, the world has witnessed the importance of supply chains in producing and transporting goods for consumer and business use. Technology is an essential part of that equation. As amazing as innovative technology is, it all depends on people to make it work and keep it running.
Our 40+ year old company is well established in the supply chain technology industry and has been growing steadily year after year. As essential workers, our team develops, sells and supports enterprise software that helps ensure the continued operation of the supply chain.
If you are a current or former IT Manager or Director of a company that operates warehouses, this position could be an ideal fit for you. Experience working with or implementing warehouse management systems or ERPs is a big plus.
About Our Company:
- Continually Expanding: Mid-sized supply chain software developer with headquarters in Clearwater, Florida and offices in Los Angeles, California, Montreal, Quebec and Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Growth-Oriented: Our business focuses on people, processes, leading edge technology, and our award-winning software product.
- Focused on Excellence: As a longstanding Microsoft Gold Partner, our company is in the highest echelon of partnership, ranking in the top 1% of 600,000 Microsoft partners worldwide.
- Collaboration and Partnership: Our corporate culture embraces the sharing of information, personal growth and learning from each other, the industries we serve, as well as our clients and partners.
- Adaptability: The nature of working in the technology field involves the constant need for flexibility, to embrace, enable and facilitate change in ourselves, our work, as with our teams and clients.
Why Join Our Team?
- Remote work culture
- Open, supportive, collaborative atmosphere
- Diverse, multi-cultural workforce
- Long term employees help provide guidance and encourage team success
- Established career paths, geared toward advancement
- Usage of personal growth and development plans to encourage individual learning and skills enhancement
- Competitive salary and benefits including health and dental insurance, 401K, paid time off
Role and Job Responsibilities:
- Employ technical skills to assist in the configuration and development of functionality of enterprise software for new and existing clients
- Maintain documentation practices and artifacts in DevOps
- Participate in the design of solutions to meet client requirements
- Assist if needed in testing activities
- Train clients and team members in technical skills
Skills and Qualifications:
- Associates or Undergraduate Degree in relevant subject and/or technical training or a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Agile work practices
- Ability to organize own work based on established priorities
- Effective communication skills: ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing
- Ability to build and maintain collaborative relationships with both team members and clients
This position requires knowledge of:
- SQL Reporting Services
- Microsoft Workflow
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Technical Documentation
Soft Skills and Other Qualifications:
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization
- Dependable: more reliable than spontaneous
- Solid work ethic geared towards proving high quality service to clients
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects.
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction.
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture.
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even in the face of possible failure.
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with minimal direction.
- Skilled at prioritizing and organizing work
Other jobs at Datex
Intermediate Level Support Analyst