Procurement Management System Features
Included with the procurement management system is functionality developed for complex asset management, such as of specialized equipment, and materials, including serialized inventory tracking. From fabrication to project site, users can manage and monitor the storage and transportation of project equipment and materials and record details by serial number.
Specific to finance, the procurement module includes features developed to allow for the proper management of project cost planning and control. The system provides tools to enable users to properly administer contracts and amendments, manage specialized equipment and bulk material purchases and to provide bid and vendor analysis. Users can monitor the approval process, including revisions and purchase orders in order to ensure proper cost control.
The system allows users to manage pre-and post-award contracting activities and to assign and manage critical project resources. Project delivery features include project schedule planning and an easy to use system for non-technical users to create their own customized reports.
The procurement management system is a specially licensed module available with Datex FootPrint WMS and may not be purchased separately.
Our system is easy to use, powerful in functionality and includes:
- Manage specialized equipment and bulk material purchases
- Execute bid and vendor analysis
- Monitor approval process, revisions and purchase orders to ensure proper cost control
Resource management and administration
- Assign and manage critical project resources
- Manage pre-award and post-award contracting activities
- Ensure proper resource allocation with real time information visibility via a web portal
- Create and monitor construction cost planning and control
- Administer and manage construction contracts and amendments
- Develop project estimates and establish budget controls
- Utilize project schedule planning for primary delivery activities
- Design customizable forms using drag and drop functionality
- Create customized reports to meet a range of needs
- Review process
- Revision control
- Planning on-site or warehouse
- Contract and purchase management
- Labor control
- Material control
- Manage and monitor the storage and transportation logistics of project equipment and materials, from fabrication to project site
- Manage and record details by serial number for project equipment and materials
- Full integration into your current business solutions
- Runs on Windows platforms
- Developed using state-of-the-art Microsoft .NET technology
- Supports SQL Server databases
- Available as Server/Client or Server/Client/Web Client
- Available for desktop and handheld device capabilities
- Provides real time information
- Includes active directory control
See what Datex FootPrint WMS can do for you.
The Battle of the Zebra Scanners has begun! In one corner we have the Zebra LI3608 Ultra-Rugged Scanner weighing in at 13.6 ounces. In the other corner, we have the Zebra MT200 Mobile Terminal Scanner weighing in at 13.5 ounces. The Zebra LI3608 has unstoppable...read more
Yes, Santa was good to you this year. Maybe you got a wallet full of gift cards or some cold hard cash, but probably some of your presents came wrapped from retailers. Unfortunately, the gift you received at the company Christmas party exchange missed the...read more
After all the holidays have come and gone, the holiday gifts have been unwrapped and gift cards spent, there is a huge cloud gathering. From Bed Bath and Beyond to Amazon, Macy’s, New Egg, Best Buy and Target, the holiday returns start rolling in with a...read more