Saves Time, Money and Frustration
In business since 1978, Datex has participated in many EDI solutions projects. In working with other vendors, our team has developed a strategy to EDI implementation easier, faster, more
- Single source EDI vendor streamlines communications
- Speeds up EDI project delivery
- Reduces project complexity by eliminated additional vendors and IT resources
- Speedy EDI problem resolution
- Reduced IT resource burden
- Free software updates included
fast paced world, EDI solutions are a business necessity
Why does your business need EDI management?
- To meet industry expectations
- To communicate with trading partners in the most efficient way possible
- To reduce errors and manual data entry
- To improve order fulfillment rates
- To improve customer and trading partner satisfaction rates
- To attract and retain new business
- To save money, time and labor
- To reduce order-to-cash cycle
- To provide
real timedata for reporting and critical decision making
- To minimize retailer chargeback fees
- To enable your business to handle more customers
Find out how Datex can reduce EDI costs and help you streamline communications with your trading partners.
Implementing EDI in a supply chain operation can be a complex process as most supply chain management businesses have many moving pieces. Implementing your electronic data...read more
Prior to selecting your EDI vendor, it is critical to define the scope of your project so that you fully understand your supply chain business’ needs, both now and in the future....read more
Electronic data interchange (EDI) is an extremely successful supply chain tool that can help warehouse operators to reduce costs, improve accuracy of operations and...read more
In this easy-to-follow EDI Dictionary, you can view the most commonly used EDI terms and concepts. Reference this guide when generating RFP questions or when viewing vendor websites....read more
EDI was a technology developed over 30 years ago, but the usefulness was not discovered by supply chain and logistics businesses until much later. Communicating with customers and...read more
Supply chain businesses worldwide are constantly competing to gain market share, optimize operations and reduce costs. For many supply chain solutions providers...read more
Not ready to speak to a sales rep?
No worries! Give us some basic info and we will simply send you more information.
Schedule a Demo
Schedule a real-time WMS system demonstration.
Ready to Talk Now
Have a Datex expert contact you.