Food Manufacturing and Processing Software
In an economy with rising costs, new regulations and changing safety standards, food processors are having an even tougher time remaining profitable. By focusing on monitoring and controlling costs related to food product production and storage, food manufacturing and processing companies can make measurable improvements in their business. Whether your company is involved in the manufacture, processing, warehousing or distribution of food, Datex has a software solution for your business.
With the implementation of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), food processors and manufacturers need more tools to ensure food safety. Using Datex FootPrint WMS food manufacturers and food processors have increased food product and inventory visibility and the ability to track and trace by Lot, UPC, SKU, vat code, ingredient and more. The Datex warehouse management system can provide reports with drill down capacity to allow food processors and food manufacturers with the ability to obtain highly detailed information in real time. Food product freshness and food safety are always primary concerns. Datex FootPrint WMS can handle and trace components, supplies and food products throughout processing and manufacture.
Datex FootPrint WMS supports a variety of mobile computing solutions. The system allows mobile system users to receive, putaway, pick, stage and count inventory, capture accessorial charges and much more. Using mobile computing solutions, barcodes and Datex FootPrint WMS streamlines business efficiency, increases productivity and provides greater operational accuracy.
Datex FootPrint WMS Features for Food Manufacturing & Processing
Food Product Quality Control / Quality Assurance
- Quality assurance/quality control inspection capabilities
- Multiple simultaneous holds
- Tasting, sampling, inspection and quarantine schedules
- Tracks compliance and certification of finished product and ingredients
- Categorization of finished product and ingredients
Food Product Track and Trace
- Track and trace by Lot, SKU, UPC, vat code, ingredient and more
- Tracking of vendor Lot with vat code
- Lot track and trace by ingredient down to production line
- Track components and supplies throughout processing
Real Time Visibility
- Real time inventory visibility
- Can report on any data captured
- Drill down detail on reports
- Real time manufacturing and warehouse information available 24/7/365