How to Save By Using Scale Ticket, Transload & Inventory Management Software For Mining, Aggregate, Recycling, Grain, Rock, Sand, Gravel, Bulk Products and More
• Automated processes increase efficiency and productivity
• Developed to handle bulk product inventory to save time and labor
• Provide real time data for immediate decision making
• Enables automated capture of information to increase information accuracy
• System provides the means for detailed tracking of information
• Enables document storage including photos, videos, inspections, certificates &more
• Create customizable reports to meet business needs
How Can Scale Ticket Software Tools Benefit Your Business?
• weigh truck or rail car data automatically added to inventory management system How Scale Ticket Works
• Automates ticketing process and is integrated with inventory& warehouse management software to create a seamless operation
• Scale ticket information can be used for billing
• Eliminates the problem of handwriting errors,misplaced digits & handwriting recognition challenges • Produces scale tickets and automatically enters inventory data automatically into the inventory management system • Automating the scale ticket process results in greater time and labor savings and improves data accuracy Why Is Scale Ticket Useful?
What Information is on a Scale Ticket? Tabbed to allow more information to be captured on a single screen
• Register individual transports and identify each with a unique number
• Provides a unique identifier for each scale ticket transaction &transport
• Selection of a pre-registered transport automatically populates carrier name,tare weight and other data elements
• Master file of transports with associated attributes is maintained in the database and can be selected via a drop down menu • System integrates with truck scales, loader scales, remote printers, RFID readers, cameras and more
• The system includes built in production reports: by location, day,product, carrier or any combination.
What Information is on a Scale Ticket?
Entering Inbound and Outbound Info All on One Window Eliminates Errors and Saves Time Transload/Crossdock
• Multiple tabs on one window enables fast, easy accurate access to information
• Track carrier and broker name,reference numbers associated to inbound &outbound
• Records information such as date promised, date needed, actual pick update, dock date &completed date of shipment can be recorded on Planning tab
• Store country of origin, port of origin, port of discharge, vessel name&reference, steamship line on Import/Export tab
• Use User Defined Fields to capture valuable data
• Record documentation on such issues as incoming damaged product including images, video and more
• Capture accessorial charges, print labels and much more
Bulk Product Inventory Management Features
• Scale ticket management system
• Canbe integrated to accounting, ERP, material handling, TMS and other systems
• Workflow based business processes
• Configurable reporting
• Document &file storage
• Electronic signature capture
• Real time data availability
• Eliminates manual processes
• Integrates with critical peripherals such as remote printers, RFID readers, mobile computers and much more
• User friendly system
• Can add user defined fields
• Automatic notifications and alerts
• Yard management functionality • Containerization and yard location
For What Types of Inventory Can This Be Used?
• Rock &gravel,
• sand and soil
E-Commerce Popularity Driving the Demand for Space Amazon has set the expectations for consumers for fast, free delivery. The rest of the market now has to keep up. This is having a major impact on how space for warehouses, fulfillment centers and distribution...
Bipartisan Effort by Senators to Share Info on Supply Chain Threats Out of concern for risks to national security, a bipartisan group of senators want all branches of government to share information on technology supply chain threats. Leading members of the Senate...
U.S. Announces Tariffs on $7.5 Billion of EU Goods Following the recent decision by the World Trade Organization (WTO), the U.S. Trade Representative announced changes to tariff rates for EU goods. Beginning on October 18th, the United States will begin charging a...