- Durable die-cast aluminum outer casing – this structurally sound outer casing handles daily wear and tear more effectively than other thermal printing options and reduces the costs associated with device repair and lost productivity due to inoperability
- High resolution printing capabilities – allows businesses to use one printer for multiple uses, including both large and small labeling needs. This can help businesses to reduce technology costs.
- Increased print processing speed – businesses may see reduced inventory processing time which can, in turn, increase handling efficiency
- High ribbon capacity – can reduce the time operators spend replacing ribbons, allowing them to perform new tasks
- Large memory capacity – allows your business to create custom labels with personal fonts and graphics stored within the printer
- Two Year Warranty – helps to reduce costs associated with device repair and maintenance
To learn more about the TSC TTP-2410M Pro or other transfer thermal printing solutions, contact Datex today at 800.933.2839 or visit the website www.datexcorp.com.