As the cost of doing business continues to increase, many businesses are looking for ways to cut costs and improve efficiency. As technology is a key player in your operational equation, it is essential that you choose tools that meet your business requirements that also assist in making the improvements you desire. TSC Printers has recently released a new thermal printing solution, the TTP-2410M Pro Series printer. This thermal transfer printer was designed to meet the strict requirements of both healthcare providers and industrial businesses. The primary benefit seen with the TTP-2410M Pro is a significant increase in inventory processing speeds. This is due to a multitude of improved features. These features include:
- Durable die-cast aluminum outer casing – this structurally sound outer casing handles daily wear and tear more effectively than other thermal printing options and reduces the costs associated with device repair and lost productivity due to inoperability
- High resolution printing capabilities – allows businesses to use one printer for multiple uses, including both large and small labeling needs. This can help businesses to reduce technology costs.
- Increased print processing speed – businesses may see reduced inventory processing time which can, in turn, increase handling efficiency
- High ribbon capacity – can reduce the time operators spend replacing ribbons, allowing them to perform new tasks
- Large memory capacity – allows your business to create custom labels with personal fonts and graphics stored within the printer
- Two Year Warranty – helps to reduce costs associated with device repair and maintenance
To learn more about the TSC TTP-2410M Pro or other transfer thermal printing solutions, contact Datex today at 800.933.2839 or visit the website www.datexcorp.com.
Bipartisan Effort by Senators to Share Info on Supply Chain Threats Out of concern for risks to national security, a bipartisan group of senators want all branches of government to share information on technology supply chain threats. Leading members of the Senate...
U.S. Announces Tariffs on $7.5 Billion of EU Goods Following the recent decision by the World Trade Organization (WTO), the U.S. Trade Representative announced changes to tariff rates for EU goods. Beginning on October 18th, the United States will begin charging a...
Another Reason to Eat at McDonald’s in Canada McDonald’s has announced a 12-week test of the Beyond Meat burger in 28 of its restaurant locations in Southwestern Ontario, including the largest city in Canada, Toronto. Calling it a P.L.T. (plant, lettuce and tomato)...