Your Reports, Think Drag and Drop
Easy access to all your information so you can plan, make and support business decisions.
- No Technical Knowledge Needed
- Drag and Drop Functionality
- Create Graphs, Charts, Maps and Other Diagrams
- Easy to Create, Manage and Share
- Export Data in Multiple Formats
- Saves Time and Money
- Put Any Data Point Where You Want
- All Reports Use Real Time Data
- Restrict Information Based on User Roles
- Built on Microsoft SQL Reporting Services (SSRS)
Datex has done extensive work on the Microsoft SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) reporting model and enabled the set up and smooth flow of data so that now even non-technical users can build their own reports without any technical assistance. Users simply select the fields they want then drag and drop the fields into place in the Report Builder. Users can edit, create and interact with information without relying on any technical staff resources or the Datex team to create customized reports. This not only saves money from costly professional fees and IT resources but also allows your team to have faster delivery of information to your business, enabling quick critical decision making.
- Huge savings in money and time for your business
- Immediate access to real time information on demand
- Ease of use
- Reduced frustrations
All sized warehouse operations, distribution centers, manufacturers, third party logistics (3PL) providers, including those with multiple warehouse locations and virtual warehouses.
All Datex FootPrint® WMS users will enjoy the freedom to have the information they need, whenever they need it in the format of their choice. Whether users are working in sales, finance, operations or management, they have the ability to create customized reports to suit their need and role. This will also impact your customers as they can also receive customized reports without technical assistance or intervention by Datex professionals.
Features and Functionality
- Easy to use drag and drop requires no specialized training or expertise to use
- Users can select fields, even
user definedfields then position them to create the desired reporting format
- Users can create graphs, charts, maps and other diagrams
Real timedata is used, making reports interactive
- Reports can be established then shared with other users
- Reports can be made available via a web portal *
- Users can subscribe to reports for easier use
- Information visibility can be restricted based upon
How Does Datex FootPrint® WMS Compare?
Datex FootPrint® WMS
Non-technical users can drag and drop fields to create reports in the format they desire
Using Microsoft SQL Reporting Services (SSRS)
Datex FootPrint® WMS provides even non-technical users with the ability to create customized reports on the fly without costly professional technical assistance. The Datex warehouse management system (WMS) equips your business with the flexibility needed to make immediate changes so that your users will always have access to critical information on demand.