Enterprise Warehouse Management System
Datex uses Microsoft technology to give enterprises the ability to be more agile, competitive and flexible in meeting the dynamic world of business today. Built on the Microsoft .NET platform, Datex FootPrint ® WMS is ideal for multiple warehouses and multi-locations. It utilizes Microsoft SQL Server 2012 to enable the use of features such as EDI Integration Services that can simplify an otherwise complex integration with an outside system that is not using SQL as the database platform. With code optimized using object oriented programming, the Datex enterprise warehouse management system can now access pre-existing functions to create new functionality, allowing innovation to proceed more rapidly. To improve the ability to create customized reports using a diverse range of data, Datex FootPrint WMS enterprise warehouse management uses Microsoft SQL Reporting Services. Users can select from a wide array of standardized reports or create customized reports on the fly. One of the latest innovations for the Datex warehouse management system is the use of Microsoft Windows Workflow Foundation to enable changes to business processes without costly changes to hard code. Using the latest technology assures large enterprises of the stability, visibility and innovative functionality needed to ensure that multi-warehouse operations run smoothly
Real Time Reporting
Datex FootPrint Enterprise WMS allows users to see close up as well as far and wide, across the enterprise and with drill down detail. By using both a microscopic and telescopic approach, enterprises can be sure to have the information they need immediately, whenever needed.
The Datex enterprise warehouse management system provides a central point of control over warehouse operations across multiple facilities in a diverse range of locations.
Easily integrate with:
Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
Material Handling Equipment
Datex FootPrint WMS features advanced functionality associated with industry leading supply chain software solutions. Our enterprise warehouse management system includes full Track and Trace by Lot, SKU, UPC, serial number, batch, vial, component and ingredient. FootPrint was developed by Datex facilitates FDA 21CFR Part 11 compliance through full audit trail and electronic signature, essential for pharmaceutical, medical devices and other life sciences inventory.
Datex FootPrint accommodates a wide range of inventory including bulk goods, precious metals, cheese and dairy to apparel, building supplies and pharmaceuticals. The WMS system incorporates innovative features that produce effective handling of goods across the spectrum including both dry and cold storage.
Combined with other top notch functionality, Datex FootPrint Enterprise Warehouse Management System now offers an optional leading edge Executive Dashboard with elegant Business Intelligence. This Executive Dashboard includes drill down detail to real time information.
Multi-Site Warehouse Management Capabilities
- Multi-site receipts: system can receive against the same purchase order at multiple facilities
- Inter-facility transfers; system can transfer stock from one DC to another on one application
- Vendor order splitting; system can change an inbound purchase order and have stock delivered from multiple sites
- Multi-site inventory and order visibility
- Multi commodity storage (accommodates multiple inventory types within same warehouse/facility)
- Multi commodity distribution services
- Multi-customer inventory management
- Full support for inventory management in multiple locations (i.e. multiple warehouses, plants, sales offices, etc.)
- Multiple units of measure
- Supports wireless devices from numerous manufacturers
- Internal multi-site visibility: system provides full visibility of all inventory and orders in all facilities on one application
- 3PL visibility: system provides full visibility of inventory and orders in 3rd party sites
- System provides global performance metrics to measure order fulfillment across the entire enterprise
Distributed Order Management:
- Sales order splitting (split single sales order into smaller sub-orders to be filled from various DCs)
- Order distribution based on inventory level
- Order distribution based on delivery time
- Order distribution based on aging stock