Pharmaceutical & Healthcare WMSBuilt-in Labor Management
What Can Labor Management Give You?
Built-In Labor Management
Datex Footprint® Labor Management allows you to optimize your workforce, reduce labor costs and increase productivity by:
- Reducing In-Warehouse Travel Time
- Maximizing Individual Worker Productivity
- Allowing for a Leaner Workforce
- Identifying Issues Before They Affect Your Business
How the Datex Labor Management Task Engine Works
The powerful Datex task management engine assigns tasks to individual warehouse workers based on the following criteria:
The importance of the task
How efficiently a warehouse worker can complete the task based upon their current location
Datex WMS Labor Management includes all the functionality on one screen. Information is displayed on tabs so that users can simply move back and forth without having to leave the main screen. This minimizes errors and reduces processing time.
- Manage your entire workforce from one screen
- Save time by using easy to follow color-coordinated user status
- Enjoy flexibility: you have the option to assign manually or have the system assign using workflow automation
- Produce customized reports in the format of your choice
- Have information at your fingertips: the task history tab shows mobile users’ entire history of tasks
- Maximize time and productivity using the workforce planning and scheduling capabilities
- Helps optimize tasks
real timelabor visibility and monitoring
- Make better decisions with better information:
real timeworkforce data can be used for analysis, planning and decision-making
Datex Multi-Task Interleaving helps your business “do more with less”. By optimizing the amount of work your labor resources can do by handling multiple tasks in close proximity, there is less wasted time and effort.
Using task interleaving may lead to changes in scheduling, flow and layout in order to maximize workforce productivity gains. Using data available from the Datex Labor Management System can enable better planning and coordination of workforce resources to achieve optimal results.
Multi-Task Interleaving Benefits
- Reduces deadheading
- Helps boost labor productivity
- Aids in improving operational efficiency
- Helps to reduce the number of labor resources needed