Why Datex?Select Datex if you are looking for a company that will invest the time, attention and ongoing effort to be a partner to your business
If you are looking for a canned slide presentation, this is not for you! Schedule an appointment today to let Datex experts show you how our WMS software can help solve your most critical business challenges. Whether you want to see a complete system overview or just specific features, Datex experts will help you clarify your business needs and explore potential solutions. Datex software is easy to learn, use and master and can be instrumental in helping improve the bottom line profitability of your business.
Contact us today to book your real time demo.
Validated Supply Chain & Logistics Technology Expertise
- Microsoft Gold Partner for Application Development (in the top 1% of the 640,000 partners worldwide in the Microsoft network)
- Award winning WMS-Supply chain and logistics recognition by Inbound Logistics, Food Logistics for 7+ years
- 96% client retention rate
- 3PL and regulated inventory experts
- Complex operations including 3PL and 3PL cold storage, pharma
Highly Experienced in Solving Supply Chain Technology Problems
- 35+ years in supply chain and logistics industry
- Software development “from the ground up” using internal, not third party developers
- Sales, support and service of mobile devices, automated data collection, mobile printers and much more
- Highly experienced in providing personalized service after the sale for mobile computing hardware and warehouse management software
- In house support and maintenance, never outsourced to third party vendors
- Break-fix repair service including warranty, extended warranty and time and materials repairs
One Call Does It All
Datex can provide a turnkey solution to help you keep your technology solution implementation better under control, including WMS software, hardware including barcode readers, barcode scanners, mobile computing devices, mobile printers and accessories; mobile device management and other services, hosting and an array of professional services.
People Who Care Make All the Difference
Most Datex team members have worked with us for 5+ years, and the majority of our implementation team have worked for supply chain businesses including 3PLs, warehousing & distribution, 3PL cold storage, and manufacturers. Educated, experienced team members take the time to learn your business, then collaborate with you during implementation and for the life of your technology investment.
Vice President of Operations
Vice President of Client Services
Business Intelligence Manager
To make sure that you always have the latest technology, we provide free upgrades-no strings attached. No need to read the fine print or look for disclaimers, just truly free upgrades. With us, you will not need to spend thousands of dollars every year for product improvements because we include this with support and maintenance agreements.
In business since 1978, we have a long history of working successfully to help our clients increase profitability. To us “the personal touch” is more than just a slogan. Datex does not outsource support or development. We believe in partnering with each client to learn its business and provide advice on the best ways to operate using technology for as long as you are a Datex client.
See what Datex FootPrint WMS can do for you.
According to the LABOR management strategies in the warehouse study conducted by Peerless Research Group (PRG) on behalf of Logistics Management for Kane Is Able, labor costs in the warehouse account for 50 to 70 percent of the average company’s warehousing budget....read more
Improving profitability is top of mind for every company owner and C-level executive. Improving profitability is not just about cutting costs and creating efficiencies. It is also about maximizing the use of resources. One of the most costly resources in any...read more
Q&A with Datex Blog From time to time, we will post a blog that provides answers to some of the questions Datex team members are most frequently asked. Feel free to email us, call us or send us suggestions for our blog via web chat. We would love to hear...read more
Good News Newsletter
Keep up to date on what is going on in the supply chain and logistics industry with our free newsletter.