CHICAGO (PRWEB) MARCH 10, 2020 Supply chain software developer Datex recently announced a new edition of its award-winning warehouse management system for the specialty pharmaceutical distribution market. Datex FootPrint® WMS for Specialty Pharmaceutical Distribution is ideal for CDMO, CMO, CRO, CTL and third party distribution (with patient support hub) warehouse facilities.
“Datex FootPrint® WMS for Specialty Pharmaceutical Distribution has the advanced Tier 1 WMS functionality and incredible flexibility needed for specialty pharmaceutical distribution at a Tier 2 WMS price” explained VP of Sales and Marketing Michael Armanious. “Specialty pharmaceuticals usually require precise handling, storage and transportation methods. Our WMS facilitates regulatory compliance, quality control and complex multi-step simultaneous processes and has specific functionality for temperature-controlled storage and handling conditions, critical for fragile inventory.”
Here is some of the functionality most needed by specialty pharmaceutical distributors which is included in Datex FootPrint® WMS:
- Nested serialization with aggregation that supports four levels of serialization
- Multi-level configurable rules at the client, customer and product levels
- Ensures regulatory compliance with FDA 21 CFR Part 11, DSCSA and more
- Supports alternative specialized distribution locations and EPCIS standards
- Tracks lot numbers back to suppliers, through clients by batch or lot number or through outsourcers
- Provides comprehensive traceability with pedigree
- Can be provided with highly flexible, configurable comprehensive third party billing engine
Datex can provide a full suite of additional services including validation, hardware, software, EDI and integrations service and more to ensure an end-to-end solution. All software development, sales, support, implementation and project management are provided by Datex employees rather than third parties.
In business for over 40 years, Datex is a leading provider of warehouse management software and hardware to transportation and logistics providers specializing in last mile delivery. Datex acts as a “one stop shop”, handling device configuration, courier software & SIM card load, barcode symbology testing, setup, managed services including mobile device management and more. Datex acts as the single point of contact between hardware and software manufacturers. Longstanding partnerships with Zebra Technologies, Honeywell, AT&T, Microsoft and other industry leaders enable Datex to provide low cost solutions to meet every business need. For more information please visit www.datexcorp.com.