In today’s fast paced omnichannel world, consumers demand fast free delivery. Keeping costs down while providing accurate, speedy delivery requires the help of the latest technology. 3PLs and fulfillment operations across the globe have come to rely on shipping & manifesting systems and dimensioning systems to help meet consumer expectations.
Datex Shipping Management System
The Datex Shipping Management System, a manifesting module enables real time rate shopping and makes it faster and easier to process shipments, critical for high volume fulfillment operations. The shipping and manifesting module uses data from Datex FootPrint WMS, reducing time and errors in shipment processing.
- Produces shipping carrier labels, BOL & other documentation
- Multi-carrier & multi-modal capabilities
- Rate shopping capabilities
- Directly accesses data from Datex FootPrint WMS
- View all shipment documents
- Can be connected to scale, conveyor and dimensioning systems
- Reduces time, labor and errors
- Decreases delays and fees
- Helps reduce cycle times
- Aids in optimizing inventory & order fulfillment
- Enhances control over transportation operations
Expedite your handling process by implementing a parcel dimensioner. Sleek, affordable and easy to use, dimensioners can help improve sorting and handling efficiency and reduce shipping costs.
Why Use a Dimensioning System?
- Eliminate error-prone manual package measurement
- Improve sorting efficiency
- Streamline handling process
See what Datex FootPrint WMS can do for you.
According to the LABOR management strategies in the warehouse study conducted by Peerless Research Group (PRG) on behalf of Logistics Management for Kane Is Able, labor costs in the warehouse account for 50 to 70 percent of the average company’s warehousing budget....read more
To coin a 1978 song by country singer Loretta Lynn, “we’ve come a long way, baby”. The grocery store and corner market of yesteryear is about to change. Are we ready? Today we live in a much more complicated ecommerce and omnichannel world, where we expect fast, low...read more
In this edition of Making Waves, we examine two companies that aid brick and mortar and omnichannel retailers and e-commerce businesses provide personalized last mile delivery and quality customer experiences. We also take a look at a company that is helping smaller...read more