In today’s fast paced omnichannel world, consumers demand fast free delivery. Keeping costs down while providing accurate, speedy delivery requires the help of the latest technology. 3PLs and fulfillment operations across the globe have come to rely on shipping & manifesting systems and dimensioning systems to help meet consumer expectations.
Datex Shipping Management System
The Datex Shipping Management System, a manifesting module enables real time rate shopping and makes it faster and easier to process shipments, critical for high volume fulfillment operations. The shipping and manifesting module uses data from Datex FootPrint WMS, reducing time and errors in shipment processing.
- Produces shipping carrier labels, BOL & other documentation
- Multi-carrier & multi-modal capabilities
- Rate shopping capabilities
- Directly accesses data from Datex FootPrint WMS
- View all shipment documents
- Can be connected to scale, conveyor and dimensioning systems
- Reduces time, labor and errors
- Decreases delays and fees
- Helps reduce cycle times
- Aids in optimizing inventory & order fulfillment
- Enhances control over transportation operations
Expedite your handling process by implementing a parcel dimensioner. Sleek, affordable and easy to use, dimensioners can help improve sorting and handling efficiency and reduce shipping costs.
Why Use a Dimensioning System?
- Eliminate error-prone manual package measurement
- Improve sorting efficiency
- Streamline handling process
See what Datex FootPrint WMS can do for you.
Omnichannel and consumers are effecting the supply chain as we know it. The average percentage of internet users who say they are addicted to their digital media devices is 59 percent. The data shows 76 percent of 14 to 24 year olds are addicted to their digital media...read more
Consumer behavior is having a powerful transformative effect across America. You may have noticed that U.S. shopping malls are closing at an alarming rate. According to a report from Credit Suisse, between 20 and 25% of American malls will close within 5 years. ...read more
By Laura Olson, Director of Sales and Marketing The news that Amazon is buying Whole Foods got me thinking. What do these two businesses have in common? What kind of synergy exists to fuel this new strategic alliance? Both Amazon and Whole Foods pride themselves on...read more