In today’s fast paced omnichannel world, consumers demand fast free delivery. Keeping costs down while providing accurate, speedy delivery requires the help of the latest technology. 3PLs and fulfillment operations across the globe have come to rely on shipping & manifesting systems and dimensioning systems to help meet consumer expectations.
Datex Shipping Management System
The Datex Shipping Management System, a manifesting module enables real time rate shopping and makes it faster and easier to process shipments, critical for high volume fulfillment operations. The shipping and manifesting module uses data from Datex FootPrint WMS, reducing time and errors in shipment processing.
- Produces shipping carrier labels, BOL & other documentation
- Multi-carrier & multi-modal capabilities
- Rate shopping capabilities
- Directly accesses data from Datex FootPrint WMS
- View all shipment documents
- Can be connected to scale, conveyor and dimensioning systems
- Reduces time, labor and errors
- Decreases delays and fees
- Helps reduce cycle times
- Aids in optimizing inventory & order fulfillment
- Enhances control over transportation operations
Expedite your handling process by implementing a parcel dimensioner. Sleek, affordable and easy to use, dimensioners can help improve sorting and handling efficiency and reduce shipping costs.
Why Use a Dimensioning System?
- Eliminate error-prone manual package measurement
- Improve sorting efficiency
- Streamline handling process
See what Datex FootPrint WMS can do for you.
Selecting a warehouse site can be a highly complex decision that will impact the success of your business both short and long term. In this guide we briefly review some of the top factors to consider when selecting the best warehouse site for your business. These...read more
As shoppers become more tech-savvy and demand that retailers offer a more mobile, cross-functional shopping experience the retail industry as a whole has undergone a variety of drastic changes. In prior years traditional brick and mortar retailers saw steep declines...read more