Cloud, SaaS & On-Premise WMSEveryone is talking about the cloud - but is it right for your operation?
Before you evaluate warehouse management systems, learn more about deployment options.
What is the best decision for your business?
- Pay by the month
- Lower upfront cost
- Enables you to scale or downsize based on seasonal and other needs
- Easy access from any Internet-enabled location
- Shorter implementation time
- Software vendor performs upgrades & maintains environment
- You are in control-you own the license
- Does not rely on
- Enhanced performance of printers, wireless scanning etc.
- Immediate access to data for backups, disaster recovery & more
- Integration and reporting ready due to direct SQL access
- Create and manage testing environments as needed
- Seamless integration with other types of software
Datex provides two types of licensing models, perpetual and subscription. Purchasing perpetual licenses enables the use of the licensed software indefinitely. Subscription licenses provide access to the WMS software product, features and functions. The monthly subscription fee includes access to the core product, elected optional modules and user access based on the number of named users. The monthly subscription fee includes access to technical support and includes additional features such as server maintenance, backup, disaster recovery and technical support.
Datex can also provide you with a hybrid solution. Many Datex clients purchase perpetual software licenses and use Datex hosting services in order to reduce the need for onsite IT resources. These licenses are then made available via a Cloud delivery model.