Your Reports, Think Drag & Drop
Easy access to all your information so you can plan, make and support business decisions.
- No Technical Knowledge Needed
- Drag and Drop Functionality
- Create Graphs, Charts, Maps and Other Diagrams
- Easy to Create, Manage and Share
- Export Data in Multiple Formats
- Saves Time and Money
- Put Any Data Point Where You Want
- All Reports Use Real Time Data
- Restrict Information Based on User Roles
- Built on Microsoft SQL Reporting Services (SSRS)
Pharma Reporting Benefits
Immediate access to real time information on demand
Ease of use
Huge savings in money and time for your business
All sized warehouse operations, distribution centers, manufacturers, third party logistics (3PL) providers, including those with multiple warehouse locations and virtual warehouses.
All Datex FootPrint® WMS users will enjoy the freedom to have the information they need, whenever they need it in the format of their choice. Whether users are working in sales, finance, operations or management, they have the ability to create customized reports to suit their need and role. This will also impact your customers as they can also receive customized reports without technical assistance or intervention by Datex professionals.
Using Microsoft SQL Reporting Services (SSRS)
Datex FootPrint® WMS provides even non-technical users with the ability to create customized reports on the fly without costly professional technical assistance. The Datex warehouse management system (WMS) equips your business with the flexibility needed to make immediate changes so that your users will always have access to critical information on demand.
Features and Functionality
- Easy to use drag and drop requires no specialized training or expertise to use
- Users can select fields, even
user definedfields then position them to create the desired reporting format
- Users can create graphs, charts, maps and other diagrams
Real timedata is used, making reports interactive
- Reports can be established then shared with other users
- Reports can be made available via a web portal *Users can subscribe to reports for easier use
- Information visibility can be restricted based upon
purchaseof Web Portal
Have a problem? Let us show you how our Pharma WMS can solve it.
How Does Datex FootPrint® WMS Compare?
Datex FootPrint® WMS
- Non-technical users can drag and drop fields to create reports in the format they desire
- Reports can be shared and made available via web portal*
- Customized reports can also be set up as subscriptions for easy access and use
- Table joins already created
- Many competitors use Crystal Reports, requiring payment of costly professional service hours billed by IT professionals or developers
- Creating customized reports typically requires the added expense of programmers or developers
- Typically there are delays in setting up reports for use by your business
- Working directly from raw tables