- Shopify: Provides users with the option to have abandoned cart recovery. It has tons of themes, plugins, and extensions to choose from and has a mobile-friendly shopping cart. It has round the clock tech support via live chat, phone, web tutorials, and a community forum.
- Magento: Open source and has unlimited customization options. It is easy to use and manage with more than 9,000 plugins and extensions including free social media extensions. Extensive resource library for demos, new plugins, store management and everything around e-commerce stores.
- yo!kart: A readymade multi-vendor marketplace solution where you get the source code of the website along with a lifetime license. It has a mobile-friendly platform and apps. with inbuilt product catalog system. 12-month free tech support along with video tutorials, manuals, and FAQs. It also offers multilingual and multi-currency.
- Bigcommerce: Has built-in features such as newsletters, coupons, shipping, tax, and analytics with no transaction fee. It has responsive themes and easy store integration with Facebook, eBay, and Google Shopping. It also has an easy setup wizard, tutorial videos, detailed guides with visual illustrations, and demos.
- Ticktail: Does not require any kind of technical knowledge for setting up a marketplace. If you upgrade to Ticktail Plus you can have your own personal website with your own designs and create your own domain name (URL) for SEO benefits.
- Woocommerce: Has an easy to manage administrative panel with unlimited product categories. It has an extensive range of plugins and extensions with a secure payment gateway and a great shopping cart.
- VTEX: Offers a password-free checkout that has boosted organic traffic by 30%, a 28% increase in revenues and a 54% rise in conversion rates.
E-Commerce Popularity Driving the Demand for Space Amazon has set the expectations for consumers for fast, free delivery. The rest of the market now has to keep up. This is having a major impact on how space for warehouses, fulfillment centers and distribution...
Bipartisan Effort by Senators to Share Info on Supply Chain Threats Out of concern for risks to national security, a bipartisan group of senators want all branches of government to share information on technology supply chain threats. Leading members of the Senate...
U.S. Announces Tariffs on $7.5 Billion of EU Goods Following the recent decision by the World Trade Organization (WTO), the U.S. Trade Representative announced changes to tariff rates for EU goods. Beginning on October 18th, the United States will begin charging a...