- Shopify: Provides users with the option to have abandoned cart recovery. It has tons of themes, plugins, and extensions to choose from and has a mobile-friendly shopping cart. It has round the clock tech support via live chat, phone, web tutorials, and a community forum.
- Magento: Open source and has unlimited customization options. It is easy to use and manage with more than 9,000 plugins and extensions including free social media extensions. Extensive resource library for demos, new plugins, store management and everything around e-commerce stores.
- yo!kart: A readymade multi-vendor marketplace solution where you get the source code of the website along with a lifetime license. It has a mobile-friendly platform and apps. with inbuilt product catalog system. 12-month free tech support along with video tutorials, manuals, and FAQs. It also offers multilingual and multi-currency.
- Bigcommerce: Has built-in features such as newsletters, coupons, shipping, tax, and analytics with no transaction fee. It has responsive themes and easy store integration with Facebook, eBay, and Google Shopping. It also has an easy setup wizard, tutorial videos, detailed guides with visual illustrations, and demos.
- Ticktail: Does not require any kind of technical knowledge for setting up a marketplace. If you upgrade to Ticktail Plus you can have your own personal website with your own designs and create your own domain name (URL) for SEO benefits.
- Woocommerce: Has an easy to manage administrative panel with unlimited product categories. It has an extensive range of plugins and extensions with a secure payment gateway and a great shopping cart.
- VTEX: Offers a password-free checkout that has boosted organic traffic by 30%, a 28% increase in revenues and a 54% rise in conversion rates.
Freight and Logistics Industry Optimistic about Next Three Months According to July 2018 survey of the logistics and transportation industry by TCompanies, 70% of respondents are optimistic about the U.S. economy over the next three months. Survey...
From the United Kingdom to the United States, Canada and China, countries around the globe have put into place governmental regulations to safeguard the health and well-being of consumers with respect to medical devices, pharmaceuticals and life science goods. In...
Will Amazon Put 3PLs Out of Business? Ratings agency Standard & Poors reacted to reports that Amazon is working to start its own in-house delivery function. According to the industry expert, Amazon moving into the delivery lane is not anticipated to be a...