- Shopify: Provides users with the option to have abandoned cart recovery. It has tons of themes, plugins, and extensions to choose from and has a mobile-friendly shopping cart. It has round the clock tech support via live chat, phone, web tutorials, and a community forum.
- Magento: Open source and has unlimited customization options. It is easy to use and manage with more than 9,000 plugins and extensions including free social media extensions. Extensive resource library for demos, new plugins, store management and everything around e-commerce stores.
- yo!kart: A readymade multi-vendor marketplace solution where you get the source code of the website along with a lifetime license. It has a mobile-friendly platform and apps. with inbuilt product catalog system. 12-month free tech support along with video tutorials, manuals, and FAQs. It also offers multilingual and multi-currency.
- Bigcommerce: Has built-in features such as newsletters, coupons, shipping, tax, and analytics with no transaction fee. It has responsive themes and easy store integration with Facebook, eBay, and Google Shopping. It also has an easy setup wizard, tutorial videos, detailed guides with visual illustrations, and demos.
- Ticktail: Does not require any kind of technical knowledge for setting up a marketplace. If you upgrade to Ticktail Plus you can have your own personal website with your own designs and create your own domain name (URL) for SEO benefits.
- Woocommerce: Has an easy to manage administrative panel with unlimited product categories. It has an extensive range of plugins and extensions with a secure payment gateway and a great shopping cart.
- VTEX: Offers a password-free checkout that has boosted organic traffic by 30%, a 28% increase in revenues and a 54% rise in conversion rates.
Supply Chain Cyber Attacks on the Rise According to Accenture’s report “Cyber Threatscape Report 2018”, new cyber threats have emerged that can disrupt the supply chain industry. Cyber criminals have altered their tactics. Accenture Security iDefense has been able to...
Companies across the supply chain industry continue to focus on cost savings. Keeping supply chain logistics and warehouse operating costs under control is essential to ensure that third party logistics providers, warehouse and DC operators can remain competitive in...
Drug Manufacturers Try to Broker a Compromise on Costly Medicare “Donut Hole” Spending Bill Earlier this year, Congress voted to shift billions of dollars in Medicare drug costs away from senior citizens and back to pharmaceutical companies. In February 2018, a...