- Shopify: Provides users with the option to have abandoned cart recovery. It has tons of themes, plugins, and extensions to choose from and has a mobile-friendly shopping cart. It has round the clock tech support via live chat, phone, web tutorials, and a community forum.
- Magento: Open source and has unlimited customization options. It is easy to use and manage with more than 9,000 plugins and extensions including free social media extensions. Extensive resource library for demos, new plugins, store management and everything around e-commerce stores.
- yo!kart: A readymade multi-vendor marketplace solution where you get the source code of the website along with a lifetime license. It has a mobile-friendly platform and apps. with inbuilt product catalog system. 12-month free tech support along with video tutorials, manuals, and FAQs. It also offers multilingual and multi-currency.
- Bigcommerce: Has built-in features such as newsletters, coupons, shipping, tax, and analytics with no transaction fee. It has responsive themes and easy store integration with Facebook, eBay, and Google Shopping. It also has an easy setup wizard, tutorial videos, detailed guides with visual illustrations, and demos.
- Ticktail: Does not require any kind of technical knowledge for setting up a marketplace. If you upgrade to Ticktail Plus you can have your own personal website with your own designs and create your own domain name (URL) for SEO benefits.
- Woocommerce: Has an easy to manage administrative panel with unlimited product categories. It has an extensive range of plugins and extensions with a secure payment gateway and a great shopping cart.
- VTEX: Offers a password-free checkout that has boosted organic traffic by 30%, a 28% increase in revenues and a 54% rise in conversion rates.
Heineken Ensures Brexit Will Not Dry Out U.K. Pubs With uncertainty regarding the impact of Brexit on the U.K. mounting, Dutch brewer Heineken NV is making sure that Great Britain does not run dry in its aftermath. Collaborating with a British logistics company to...
Countries Across Asia Reaping the Benefits of Chinese Tariffs U.S. tariffs imposed on China are having an impact across Asia, creating the most significant shift in cross border supply chains since 2001, the year that China joined the World Trade Organization. ...
The Big Story: the Inaugural Florida Supply Chain Summit is Coming this February As the third largest state and the 19th largest economy in the world, Florida population growth equates to even more consumers and online shoppers. Combined with the geographic position...