- Shopify: Provides users with the option to have abandoned cart recovery. It has tons of themes, plugins, and extensions to choose from and has a mobile-friendly shopping cart. It has round the clock tech support via live chat, phone, web tutorials, and a community forum.
- Magento: Open source and has unlimited customization options. It is easy to use and manage with more than 9,000 plugins and extensions including free social media extensions. Extensive resource library for demos, new plugins, store management and everything around e-commerce stores.
- yo!kart: A readymade multi-vendor marketplace solution where you get the source code of the website along with a lifetime license. It has a mobile-friendly platform and apps. with inbuilt product catalog system. 12-month free tech support along with video tutorials, manuals, and FAQs. It also offers multilingual and multi-currency.
- Bigcommerce: Has built-in features such as newsletters, coupons, shipping, tax, and analytics with no transaction fee. It has responsive themes and easy store integration with Facebook, eBay, and Google Shopping. It also has an easy setup wizard, tutorial videos, detailed guides with visual illustrations, and demos.
- Ticktail: Does not require any kind of technical knowledge for setting up a marketplace. If you upgrade to Ticktail Plus you can have your own personal website with your own designs and create your own domain name (URL) for SEO benefits.
- Woocommerce: Has an easy to manage administrative panel with unlimited product categories. It has an extensive range of plugins and extensions with a secure payment gateway and a great shopping cart.
- VTEX: Offers a password-free checkout that has boosted organic traffic by 30%, a 28% increase in revenues and a 54% rise in conversion rates.
Uptick in Data Breaches: Manufacturers Brave Cybersecurity Threats According to the 2019 Manufacturing and Distribution Report, half of the companies surveyed reported that they had experienced a cyberattack or data breach within the past twelve months, with 11...
Why Has Serialization Become Necessary in the Pharma/Life Sciences Industry? Helps to eradicate counterfeit prescription drugs and protect consumers Serialization increases the efficiency of the pharma supply chain Improves inventory visibility Enables collection of...
Bed Bath & Beyond in Free Fall The pressures of modern retailing have taken their toll on major retailer Bed Bath & Beyond. The industry giant reported that sales decreased 6.6% during the last quarter at stores open at least one year. Q1 2019 also saw...