Cloud Warehouse Management System
Why Cloud for Your WMS?
- 24/7/365 system accessibility
- Access system anywhere at any time
- Lower predictable cost
- Reduced deployment time
- Reduced IT resource burden
- Lower upfront investment
- Limited commitment
- Datex will maintain and upgrade your WMS and handle backups and recovery
- Ensures maximum uptime and business continuity
Datex FootPrint WMS web based warehouse management software solutions are offered in three different tiered levels with varying levels of control, service and security.
With this option, expect solid core functionality at a low initial investment. Ideal for start-up businesses or those with less complex needs, this edition includes business essential features, standard reports and much more.
Developed for medium to larger businesses, the Flex Cloud Shared Edition contains added WMS functionality as well as editable security and admin rights, customizable reporting, workflows, labels, documentation and more. APIs and integrations are available. As an option, companies may purchase Flex Cloud Edition user licenses.
Flex Cloud Enterprise provides the highest level of system redundancy and security protocol to guarantee customer data privacy, data control and system uptime.
Here are some of the additional measures Datex has put into place
for the Flex Cloud Enterprise Edition:
* Contracted with highly secure data centers that utilize state-of-the-art electronic surveillance, 24×7 trained security guards and multi-factor access control systems
* Contracted with data centers that have environmental systems designed to minimize the impact of disruptions to operations
* Positioned in multiple geographic regions & Availability Zones to ensure resiliency in the face of most failure modes including natural disasters or system failures
* Utilize virtual infrastructure designed to provide optimum availability while ensuring complete customer privacy & segregation
* Contracted with certified data centers that meet a variety of industry standards and use independent auditors to verify compliance