Need Technology for a Disaster Recovery Project?
When speed, efficiency and accuracy matter in the field, count on the latest technology to gain an edge. Get help from Datex expert Kim Ganoe, Senior Hardware Solutions Consultant. Kim has more than 15 years of experience helping companies solve their hardware technology challenges. With specific experience with companies working on disaster recovery projects, trust Kim to help you get the most value for your technology dollar.
Here are two popular mobile computing devices used by disaster recovery workers in the field:
- Designed specifically for field workers & rugged conditions
- Enables workers to access information in your backend system
- Scans nearly any barcode in almost any condition
- Captures documents to simplify recordkeeping
- Includes GPS, camera for photos & video, Push-to-talk ready; high speed cellular & WiFi wireless connections
- Android operating system
- Pocketable device easy to hold, see and use
- Built specifically to work in the field
- Rugged enough to handle drops, dust, spills, vibration and thermal shock
- Laser scans barcodes from as far as 15 feet away, even if dirty, damaged or poorly printed
- Includes GPS, camera for photos & video, “inside-outside” wireless connectivity
- Microsoft® Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.3