Senior Web Developer Job Application
We are looking for brilliant people, who love technology and are focused on delivering a great user experience. This particular role is a permanent full-time position focused on developing Web applications that target desktop, tablet and mobile environments. You will be working from our office in Sofia city.
You should be self-driven, motivated, focused, productive and with excellent analytical and technical skills.
You will take part in brainstorming ideas for product features and their design – you won’t just be handed a spec and asked to code it up.
You will be working on high profile projects that are in demand from our customers and critical to the company’s success.
You will be working closely with co-workers in the Bulgarian office as well as with people in Canada and USA.
We offer excellent compensation, flexible hours, and great working environment.
Job Skills & Requirements
- Advanced knowledge of back-end web development using ASP.NET MVC and C#
- Advanced HTML5, CSS, JS, Angular and cross-browser development skills
- Intermediate SQL skills including database design, querying, and performance
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Aptitude for UX design
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Experience with Source Control (we use TFS)
Nice To Have
- Experience with Xamarin, Cordova, or other multi-platform mobile app frameworks.
- Experience with or knowledge of Supply Chain concepts (Warehousing, Transportation, Business Processes, etc)
- Experience with or knowledge of EDI concepts (Trading Partners, Transaction Sets, etc)
- Examples of your intelligence, enthusiasm, and expertise in the form of Stack overflow reputation, Github account, blogging, or other interaction with development communities.
About Datex Bulgaria
Datex Bulgaria is a branch of Datex Corporation. Datex is Supply Chain & Logistics software provider. Datex have development offices in Canada, USA and now in Bulgaria. Our new office in Bulgaria is located in the center of Sofia city, in a nice new class office A building, besides National Palace of Culture, offering incredible panoramic view on NPC and Vitosha mountain.
Datex develops supply chain solutions, including warehouse management software, procurement software, light manufacturing software, sales force automation software and cartonization software. Using the latest technology available from Microsoft, Datex developed state-of-the-art software solutions using in house developers and has never expanded through acquisition of other companies or their software. Datex software solutions have improved and grown organically through enhancements made in collaboration with clients and incorporation of best practices.
Datex employs a variety of industry professionals with expertise, education and experience in supply chain and logistics, manufacturing and Information Technology. Today, Datex provides software solutions and service to clients across the globe throughout North America, Latin America and the Middle East. Datex is a certified Microsoft Gold Partner and consistent winner of supply chain awards such as Inbound Logistics Top 100 Logistics IT Company and Food Logistics FL 100.