Neat for Meat
Based on feedback from our customers, Datex FootPrint WMS has recently been enhanced with new manufacturing and quality assurance features developed specifically for meat processors. New functionality such as the ability to capture variable net and gross weight production variances as well as the ability to categorize finished products and ingredients will help increase the accuracy and productivity of your operation.
Neither hide nor hair
No component will escape the tracking of our system! With the ability to track components and supplies and track and trace by ingredient throughout processing down to the production line, we’ve covered all the bases for you
Let’s get to the heart of the matter
Datex FootPrint WMS provides the ability to capture and utilize detailed information effortlessly throughout processing. We’ve designed a user friendly system that interfaces into scales, conveyor systems and fixed scanners and has the ability to report on any data captured.
Ready to play catch?
Datex FootPrint is built from the ground up and has multiple units of measure and catch weights built into our system’s logic. Our software is able to capture variable net and gross weight production variances and interfaces into scales, conveyor systems and fixed scanners.
Manufacturing and Production
- Lot track and trace
- Ability to track components and supplies throughout processing
- Ability to monitor labor, scraps and components
- RF functionality for finished products
- Ability to capture variable net and gross weight production variances
- Lot track and trace by ingredient down to production line
- Bar code parsing and the ability to generate embedded barcodes
- Lot product weight, production date expiration
- Categorization of finished product and ingredients
- Bill for services rendered (production handling and storage)
- Can report on any data captured
- Capable of creating WIP (work in progress subassembly)
- Flexible ad hoc reporting capabilities using drag and drop
- Interfaces into scales, conveyor systems and fixed scanners
- Tracks certification and compliance of finished product and ingredients
- Capable of placing products on multiple holds for testing, inspections and quarantine